DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Card games

Shizzle

I like the idea, but it doesn't sound very practical without an existing table card mod/script that works like the chess and checkers boards. The above link is only for props which I doubt anyone would use properly.

-1 for now, but if you can find a table game mod that plays card games (especially texas hold em so I can beat everyone's butts), I may change my support.

Edited by UrdnotWrex
  • Agree 2
17 minutes ago, Salteeeens said:

Neutral until correct addon is found. Uno/poker/go fish etc would be awesome and a nice way to chill, chess and checkers is stale IMO

A manager would need to program a little these are props. They can be used but rare anyone would use them properly 

• Forums Moderator

Neutral

I don’t mind the idea and I enjoy card games myself, so while the idea is generally good, I just can’t see people using it enough to warrant the additional download as DarkRP is meant to be a no download server (or at least minimal download for the small collection of addons that exist currently). However if it was only a small file then it may work out.

• Agree 1
On 6/20/2022 at 6:15 PM, UrdnotWrex said:

I like the idea, but it doesn't sound very practical without an existing table card mod/script that works like the chess and checkers boards. The above link is only for props which I doubt anyone would use properly.

-1 for now, but if you can find a table game mod that plays card games (especially texas hold em so I can beat everyone's butts), I may change my support.

Look up Gpoker on workshop 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...