Playtime?:

238 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Mao, Geoffy

Past experiences as a Game Master: [Optional]

None

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I am not only a responsible individual but also patient and have a big imagination. Also I am very hardworking. I already put in a lot of work for the battalions that I work with such as daily trainings and it will be the same with being a Gamemaster. I will push out fun events to give the people the experience they took time out of their day to do.

My willingness to learn is another thing about me. I do not know much about Gmod in terms of the making of stuff or how to use a tool gun properly but I really want to learn. I want to be able to connect more towards this server and the people. The biggest thing I want is for this server to grow and I want to be apart of that growth with everyone involved.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

A couple of years ago I was a little mingy and got punished on some servers however I am no longer like that anymore.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

3-4 Hours daily most likely even more

In your own words, what  are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

Gamemasters are responsible for creating a fun averment for people to live out their roleplay fantasies in the star wars universe. They use various tools to effectively carry out these missions and events and ensure everyone is having a good and fun time.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I would make use of downtime by adding small mini-events and I would even want to learn how to use dupes to make sims. I would make good use of sims rooms and make sure there is always something to do even when the population is low. Another thing I would do is make events that go alongside with each other. If people see that its an event that follows the story of a previous event they are more likely to get on.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

I would love to make the venator more RP than it is now. Mostly its just a base attack but more sky based. I would want to add EC’s or even BX Droids that attack the ship from the inside!

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Revenge of the Droids

A new top-secret operation conducted by Naval and SOB sees the use of republic droids in battle. These droids would fight for the republic and be used to doing things some of the clones cannot. While this is in the testing phase a BX droid sneaks into the base and uploads CIS programming onto one of the droids (3 Droid ECs). This droid goes berserk and reprograms the other droids to follow CIS orders. Now there is a droid base attack but not from outside from the inside and it's up to RSB and SOB to cover it up and take back their droids.

A Stick Up

The 34th Battle Group receives a distress call from the republic base on a nearby planet. Naval sends out a group of troopers only to find the base deserted. No one is in sight when all of a sudden they all fall for a gas trap and is robbed of their belongings by a gang of locals. These locals take the troopers hostage and a Jedi in exchange for more money and it's up to the naval to decide their fate. Leave them to die or risk more men and save them. (There will be one EC playing the boss of the gang and two being members of it. As well as some clones playing themselves!)

The Trade Route

As more settlers settle near Anaxes they begin to set up a trade route for all the villagers. The republic goes to inspect the goods however this is just a front for what's really going on.  The route may sell normal products but it also has a dark side to it. The route is really being used to sell drugs such as spice. One of the villagers who is a CIS Spy was contracted by the CIS to feed the people near Anaxes a wide variety of narcotics and drugs. SOB figures this out and it is up to them to get the information out of the spy. While this is happening the other battalions must retrieve the spice from the civs before people get addicted. (This event will need a lot of ECs at least 2 for the traders and 3 for the civs)

The Rally

The People of Courasant are rallying up in protest of a new senator in the running and the 34th battlegroup is assigned to clean up the mess. This is no easy operation however, This senator is up to some dirty business as he was planted by the CIS. The CIS plans to invade the city and kill the protestors. The 34th battlegroup must uncover the senator's dirty secret as well as protect the people.

Mando Trouble

Two of the clan varada is in trouble after they went on a secret mission for the republic to gather intel on a weapon the CIS are producing. They track the mandos back to Anaxes and unleash a full assault. The CIS general only wants the mandos and is willing to come to terms with the republic if they give him up. This is not the republics plan however. They kick the CIS’s ass and protect the mando from the many BX droids after him. In the end one of the mandos betrays the other as the CIS paid him off. He captures the mando and disappears in the stars maybe to be seen again. (This would need one Mando EC and someone who agrees to be NPK’d for a while)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Confirming Referral

Eli/Grim, or in game 'Aven', has always been an exceptional member of the community ever since I really started to know him when he joined ARC. He is one of the most mature, kind hearted people, and I don't think I could never even imagine him doing anything with malicious intent. While his event ideas maybe aren't the most lengthy and detailed, they're original ideas. Furthermore, from my experience with Eli, I know any of these event ideas could make for fairly enjoyable events with enough planning, at a minimum. Not only is he a great model, he has shown to me that he is someone who wishes the best for not only for the people in the GG SWRP community, but for the server itself and any new players who join. Genuinely one of the best candidates for GM that I can think of.