oWombo

In-game name75R 2LT oWombo
Age [minimum 15 y/o]26
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:22085455
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 335:18:05
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes, primarily use medal
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] ShinyAtlas, MrTooTooT
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I have put a lot of time to this server, active on this server since mid March. Throughout that time I have learned a lot about MRP and the rules that go along with it. When there is a positive there's a negative, I want to help out and keep this sever a safe place to play, remove minges, and educate people when they have done something wrong. I've experienced times were there are no staff available to set jobs, help TP players during tryouts and I want to help with that, getting people what they need to get those things done. Staff is always flooded with tickets I want to take part in that and help out the staff team. Staff has always been friendly to me and help me along the way and I want to be apart of that moving forward. I'm always willing to learn, ask for help and generally correct mistakes.

There have been a lot of instances where people need a helping hand and Ill be there to give them help. New players are consistently joining the server and are always asking for help. Weather its information about joining a SOC or how to get better at certain point in the game. I'm there to answer any questions and guide them in the right direction. I think I'd be a great addition to the staff team to keep MRP a safe/healthy place to play. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details Never have been banned
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm on pretty much everyday, I really enjoy playing this server and sharing moments with my fellow players.
If I am away for extended periods of time I always let someone know what is going on and I keep my word on how long that time is.

• Agree 6

Confirming the Referral, man is on the grind as a ranger and would most definitely transfer that energy over to staffing. Has a good head on his shoulders and hasn't been in a super notable trouble., which can only be good as staff. Biggest thing, which I already mentioned privately, is his relation with Tali but that can be worked on with time.
Hella good luck brother, fat +1