DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

York- Moderator Appplication

In-game name: Tali BJen York
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 24
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:661270815
Warns: Failrp(25 seconds to early on a raid), FailRp(self-damage), RDM X11 (mistakes were made)
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:791:23:58.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [NO] But currently downloading Medal to use.
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] I'm choosing this on my own. 
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] As a pretty decently aged player on the Mil-RP server, and due to the amount of work i have put in to help sustain and maintain the Taliban forces, i have become quite attached to both the Afghanistan and Army forces, i plan on putting that same exact effort into being, growing as, and learning to be a staff member. Also, because of the wonderful feedback i have received due to my work ethic, and the server in general just being overall addicting. Choosing me would not only help me continue to grow as a player, it will keep me going as well, i have the work ethic, and dedication i see fit to be worthy of being apart of your staff team. Discipline, integrity, are some of the many characteristic i have when it comes to being a member of any team, whether it be in my career choice as a service member in the military, or a husband and father. Being a parent has also taught me patients, which in more cases than none, comes in quite handy as a staff member, as i expect it can get quite heated during sits, and I'm prepared to take on the challenge. Patients, Perseverance, and the ability to accept constructive criticism is what i have gained from being a service member, and i have been taught that the best way to be able to have a decent working group, whether it be a server or a small team of 4, is to stay extremely consistent with the rules and guidelines. i believe i have the potential to become a permanent active part of the server and getting the privileged to be on the staff team would allow me to feel one step closer, i am on and off the server constantly and on odd, weirdly timed hours some of which other staff are either sleeping or just away from their keyboard, but nonetheless i would be a valuable asset to the Staff team, due to my ability to handle any situations sent my way.

I also believe that one cannot learn without making mistakes, and i am one that is always ready to learn and take on any challenge even if the odds are against me, and being able to become apart of the Mil-RP staff team is what i want. In my eyes or in other words in my opinion i would be a very beneficial addition to the staff team for the servers sake, granted i do not have any staff experience and I am sure there are some that may apply that have staff experience but if trained properly, i learn very fast regardless the technique, or speed of the training, and i am very thorough when making sure i get everything right to the "T". I am not perfect in anyway shape or form and i don't believe that I am the best there ever was but that's also why i should be chosen, because one cannot learn without making mistakes and i always gain knowledge from those with more experience,  and i am always willing to learn to become a better benefit to the things i enjoy and put hard work into. Choosing me will not only be beneficiary to myself, but who knows, it may benefit the staff team as well in the long run. I will not disappoint, my combined work ethic, and ability to be extremely consistent is what makes me who i am, not to mention my patients when dealing with those troublesome players that cant seem to get the grasp on the rules right away. I have put all my effort into building my Faction, [Tali} so that not only do i get new players, but the Special operations Factions can grow as well, and since i have been here it has, numbers have gotten remarkably better because of the work i have put in. i have dedicated large amounts of time and will continue to do so and i plan on bringing that same energy as a staff member, THAT is why you should chose me and THAT is how the server would benefit, because i am invested in the server and my motivation comes from seeing the server flourish and grow.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details N/A
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Jun 18th 2022. Jun 25th 2022
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time needed depending on work hours.

• Like 4
  • Agree 4

I think this has been a long time coming.

York, the BJEN of Taliban, has single handedly carried the entirety of Taliban on his back since he has been made an Officer. The commitment to the server that York has given is insane and myself couldn't imagine giving the same commitment. There are a few cons of this staff application, for example, the RDM x11 warn... I'm just not going to ask about that one lmfao. The paragraphs are extremely "beefy" with good written sentences in both of your paragraphs! You do have no referrals nor any past experiences as staff but, with a little bit of training and good dedication to the server (which you have already shown), you can become a good asset to the staff team!

You have been busting your ass off to help keep Taliban alive, and for that I not only will +1 you, but also thank you for keeping the base faction together. I wish you Good Luck!

• Like 1

+1
York has been on his grind lately and his dedication shouldnt go unnoticed because hes been working his ass off for the past month now by keeping base faction alive by being the only that has been training and recruiting these officers into the faction.

Edited by shax999
  • Like 1

York has been the greatest asset to the Taliban forces, he gives out respect to everyone, no matter the rank or hours, he is constantly on helping with anything he can, or he'll make sure his lower officers are doing his job, there clearly is a reason why he's BJEN, without york, I'm very certain Taliban wouldn't be what it is now. He only plays to help everyone, so imagine the work he can put in as a staff member. He's never started any drama with anyone, and he's incredibly mature and understands what to do, as well as making sure he thinks about his decisions very well before taking action. The amount of time he's put in within a short time frame is godly, he clearly only wants to be staff to HELP the community. This is why I +1 him. Thank you York for the effort you've put in, and the continuous amount of time you give to the community!

• Agree 1

Thank you all so much for the support I appreciate it, I’ll continue to do my best. Couldn’t have done it without the amazing support I’ve had the entire time, and thanks for the good luck wishes we shall see how this goes 

• Friendly 1

+1 york is amazing I think he can help out staff a lot he has been doing a great job with Tali I know how hard he will work as a staff, if you give him a chance he will show you his dedication to the server and the people I cant wait to see all of the great things he will be able to do.

Current 055th 2LT Scratch

• Agree 1
10 hours ago, Desires said:

+1 10/10 app plus is in crutch gang, would love to see on server

I’m kinda confused here as to what you mean by “see on server” ,  I’m always on the server lol. But of course your support is very much appreciated. Thank you 💯

Edited by TugMyRug69