In-game name: 11A 2LT GodDuck

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:439608697

Warns: no but in the past to many

Timezone: PST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: i have 225

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: NO

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] no one did i just want to do it my self and be a part of a good sever

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i have to past experiences as a staff i am sorry to dis a point you

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [for one I am mostly after and can help with all of the tryouts job set just need to know so I can make the server more fun by helping people out and everything and getting people unstuck and cars as well and clean up the mess that people forget to clean up. I will not give people pity if i have to jail or ban but seans i can’t record i will get another admin to reqor with for me but please under stan i want to join ever since i was on the SWRP but always get denied from it so please understand that but if you want to i can still waet]

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details i have in the pass will i was on RU but the is wean i was 9 or 10 so please understand me if i don't remember as much but i do remember of RDMing all the time on RU angst other RU 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i have but not on the MRP it has been on SWRP tho but if you want me to tell you but here you go June 3, 3:06 PM 2022 admin June 3, 9:49 PM 2022 this one is for GM

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: as much time as i can do it and i will try my best to put the time and the effort in to this server 

-1 On star wars rp your applications have been denied many times and that paragraph lacks proper grammar and doesnt show any effort put into this application. Also you have been encouraging failrp activities in game and have purposely ran me over with a car in game. Improve on yourself put more effort into your application if there is a next time. 

• Agree 3

Just now, Gabeisthat said:

-1 On star wars rp your applications have been denied many times and that paragraph lacks proper grammar and doesnt show any effort put into this application. Also you have been encouraging failrp activities in game and have purposely ran me over with a car in game. Improve on yourself put more effort into your application if there is a next time. 

• Like 1

-1, there are a few key issues with this app
-1/2 paragraphs written. Not a good look if you cant write 2 basic paragraphs
-Grammar is very weak, a little concerning for someone who is applying for staff if you cant write properly.
-No ability to record videos. Just install medal: 
https://medal.tv/download?start

3 hours ago, JCBMJENGDEGSCPLSouth said:

no but in the past to many

-what? Do you have warns or not, if so state exactly what they are?
-Only good thing is that you show commitment, which is a valuable trait to have.
Remember that you can still edit your app if needed, have a good day!

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, JCBMJENGDEGSCPLSouth said:

Warns: no but in the past to many

This seems a little concerning to me. I'd be interested in an elaboration on the nature of these warns.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: NO

It's very easy to record gmod. There are many programs you can use such as Shadowplay, Medal.tv, OBS Studio, etc.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] i have to past experiences as a staff i am sorry to dis a point you

I don't fully understand what you mean by this. Were you trying to say you had two past experiences as staff or no past experiences? Either way, you shouldn't worry about disappointing anyone as there are a lot of people who apply where this would be their first staff experience.

for one I am mostly after and can help with all of the tryouts job set

You can't set jobs until T. Admin. Regardless, this is a very insignificant part of being a staff member.

I can make the server more fun by helping people out and everything and getting people unstuck and cars as well and clean up the mess that people forget to clean up.

This is a very vague response in my opinion. Also, again, unstucking people does not even require staff most the time because the person can usually just switch jobs.

but seans i can’t record i will get another admin to reqor with for me

Yeah that will not be happening. All staff members are required to have the ability to record videos on their own.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: as much time as i can do it

Ok, and how much time is that? (This is what the question is asking.)

This staff application is riddled with terrible spelling and grammar. Running this through a spell checker would've required minimal effort and would've made your application look 100x better. Your answer to how you're planning on benefitting the server doesn't meet the 2 paragraph minimum requirement. Before applying again, please take a look at some of the accepted applications to get a feel of what we're looking for in a staff application.

• Agree 2