Valor's MRP Staff Application

Valor

In-game name: 313 SGT Valor

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 19

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:77748914

Warns: Sinister 6/09/2020 (RDM,) Ozzy 22/01/2021(Toxicity,) Valor 20/03/2021 (Self Damage,) Five Nights At Freddys Role Play 15/04/2021 (Self Damage)

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 313 SGT Valor has played for 2276:24:37.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] HuntingGuy, oWombo, ShinyAtlas, Ozzy, York, Wyatt

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Moderator (2016) on MRP, T. Admin (2021) on MRP

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have come back to the server seeing many new changes to the server overall, which are very positive. However, after spending my time on the server recently quite a bit I have noticed that many areas could use some assistance. I am a player that plays quite a bit throughout the day including past midnight and I have noticed that a lot of mingy players tend to cause more harm throughout the night than day. I would be able to assist the staff team in not only removing players that have no interest in actually playing but also assisting them in making them realize that there are things to do on the server other than mass rdming and then getting banned. New players need a sense of duty even though they are new upon arrival so that they know they can do something even as a new player. 

There have been situations where the staff team has instantly banned someone for massing rdming, but I believe a talk with the player before the ban would be beneficial. This would separate us from many servers as many staff members just ban the players right away, but talking to them first allows them to see that we care about our players, and we are not just removing them instantly for their behavior. I believe I could help in this sense quite a lot. Secondly, I know I can assist in tping players for tryouts, events, and such as portals were removed so I would help in this sense even with my experience as staff already. There are many suggestions that I have to help new players on both sides. One would be having multiple squadrons where there would be one experienced player (officer,) and multiple new players. This would allow this one officer to give knowledge to the new players about general war, vehicle entry/exit, how to put on attachments on weapons, and generally where the objectives are, and why you should go to the objective and not other ones when its a one obj war. Lastly, I know I can assist the staff team in making decisions, and generally making MRP an enjoyable, and non-toxic safe community. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

3 Years ago in Vizii’s Marsoc I got banned for M RDM and so did our whole faction.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

None recently.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Weekdays 5+ hours, Weekends varies, but 5 to 10 hours

• Like 7
  • Haha 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
50 minutes ago, Valor said:

Five Nights At Freddys Role Play 15/04/2021 (Self Damage)

Was mad confused until I remembered @Python had this as his fucking name for a bit lmao. 

Confirming my referral, he was a great staff member previously and as someone who was one of my harshest critics, I was able to see him put his personal feelings aside and put the server first. I’m happy to say we have become friends since.

52 minutes ago, Valor said:

3 Years ago in Vizii’s Marsoc I got banned for M RDM and so did our whole faction.

Also, to clear this up, this was before I created “Non-Malicious Mass.” The faction was dicking around in base at the time which resulted in them being banned and wiped. In today’s age, it would’ve been a one-day ban as they were all willing participants. 

• Like 1

Confirming my referral great person and player has great potential. Past staff experience on this server so knows the rules. Very level headed great app. Even with a past banned people can show they have changed and this guy is living proof of it.
+1

Edited by THEHUNTINGUY
  • Like 1

+1 

Here to confirm my Referral, Valar since his return has been of great help to all the factions, taking them to do Activities, participating in sims and helping out with coming up with ideas for the faction. he has shown quite the dedication since his return to the server and i believe he would be a remarkable addition to the staff team.  I wish you the best of luck with your application!

Current:

Tali Marshal Xerxes | MRP T. Mod York

Edited by TugMyRug69
  • Like 1