DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Flashbang grenade for both SWAT classes

Description: Giving the Swat light and Swat heavy clases a flashbang grenade.

Reasoning: If the Swat can properly blind and stun someone for a few second I believe this could lead to a higher success during police raids, meaning a more balanced thief vs police ratio which in turn improves the RP aspect of the sever.

Additional Information:        MOD FOR FLASHBANG:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=249131537

Thoughts?

A lot of people think that this will be abused so two things to keep in mind:

1.  Both SWAT classes are VIP only so most people who would use those classes would have a little more care for the RP aspect of the sever.

2. They would only get around 2 or 3 so it wouldent be that bad, plus with the implication of the flashbangs a new rule could be added to prevent the spam and abuse of them.

In the end I would love to see these in the game, thank you all for reading my post and giving feedback.

~Adin is here

• Forums Moderator

While this sounds like a good idea in theory, I can see how something like this could be easily abused / minged with. I can just imagine a group spamming flashbangs at spawn, so sorry but a -1 from me.

• Like 1
On 7/23/2022 at 11:29 AM, Adin_is_here said:

plus with the implication of the flashbangs a new rule could be added to prevent the spam and abuse of them.

-1 ‘’rules’’ don’t prevent spam or abuse

Edited by Vortex1
3 hours ago, Vortex1 said:

-1 ‘’rules’’ don’t prevent spam or abuse

This.. This right here.
It'd be a cool idea, but I can easily see people throwing these literally anywhere else outside of a raid no matter the rules. I mean people minge with nerve gas all the time and its about the same price.

Also. Stun sticks exist, and blind. I get that you can't use them during raids effectively, however theres a rule against abusing the stun stick (SSA) and people still do it. I would have to see the addon you are talking about here to be more specific but I feel as though it could cause all sorts of problems.

• Disagree 1