Timezone:Pacfic Standard Time
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:1742hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): ShinyAtlas
Past experiences as staff: Yes in the same server for about 3 months
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 
I had staff experience on this server before so I am no stranger to how most of the rules works and how to be a staff in this server, I also know a lot of people in staff so that makes it easier for me to communicate and talk to other staff. I have also improved on building relationship with not just US but afghain which I failed to do last time I was staff with RU still a faction which I am hoping it can help if I do become staff again.

The biggest factor for me to want to come back is because I only see a few staff on when I am on which is around 7pm PST- 10pm PST. Although there are not as many minges as pop hour, it is still an issue I see time to time which I believe I can help with if I am a staff. I am very friendly and approachable but have the ability to be serious when issue do arises which I believe is a good staff traits.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?Nay
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not this year
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:~3 hours per day

• Agree 2

+1

Known BP for a while, and I've never had any problems with him. I know he will be a great fit for the staff team because he is mature and never causes any issues, only fixing problems. I wish you nothing but the best and hope to see you on the staff team good luck :).