DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

27 minutes ago, SGTMoe said:

I mean you guys all summed it up pretty good. Toddd just live your life brotha and grow up a bit. In a few years I'm sure you'll open up to new things and understand how you effect people socially better. Its just a game but its a social community regardless where you go IRL or Online it's just what you make of it. 

I don't think anyone actually hates you, you just act like every other dickhead on the internet. No one really knows you that well so no reason to beat yourself up about it. 

Just reinvent yourself and be the better you, later toddd.

Like moe said Todd you just gotta slow down and think before you  act I see you as a great person but some don’t just think before you act every single move and action and slowly you will get used to it my grandpa said that and overtime I figured it out. Just be you Todd all you need to do is slow your roll 

• Agree 1

I think I can speak for a lot of people that no one truly hates you. They’re just assholes on the internet. Sure theysay “yEaH fUck ThAt anNoying aSS kiD”. But  it’s not fully their fault. Over the past few months you’ve turned into one of those types of people. Just overall becoming a toxic player.  

I know you and I have had our beef in the past. But I hope that you take this time away from garnet to try and work on yourself (as everyone else has said). Hopefully if you come back, you come back with a better mindset and try to be a more positive influence to the community as a player/previous staff member. 

Good luck in life Todd

• Agree 3
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Vortex1 said:

So what if I do

Your post was unnecessary. He was only on for 5 minutes, was harassed, then left. Even if toddd was an asshole he does deserve to be harassed off the server. You guys are as big of a dick as he is. If not more, it is super childish.

Edited by Shizzle