DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

smelly yoda's staff application

yoda2

In-game name: Smelly yoda

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:209884362

Warns: i do not currently have any warns.

Timezone:GMT+1

Playtime?:| smelly yoda has played for: KF smelly yoda has played for 1205:29:34.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes.

Referral(s):  henderson

Past experiences as staff: Yes, i used to be a lead mod in this server but i retired because i coudnt really play due to personal reasons

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]:. First of all, thanks for this opportunity.I have always wanted to become a moderator to help the server grow and become a better community. I have always appreciated the moderation team for keeping the server a fun and friendly environment. I have been with this community for a long time and I want to be someone who will help this server flourish and stay alive. I strongly believe this job suits me as I'm naturally attracted to assisting people. I am also persistent and take my job seriously. Furthermore, I want to improve my general "people skills" through the daily interactions a moderator should have and further grow in the community, in addition,i was also a lead mod of this community which i think is extremly valueable for this server. but i then had to retire as i was inactive due to personal reasons.

Another reason I believe my talents will be put to apt use is due to my GMT time-zone, as the majority of staff are EST, my time-zone allows me to moderate the server when other mods may be sleeping or busy with other things. My time-zone may also be beneficial as I usually see a prop blocker or a group of mass RDMers, which I'm tired of seeing. As there is no usually available during the hours I play, as of now these minges can continue to play and overall ruin the experience.and i wish to stop that as a mrmber of the garnet gaming community.

Activity won't be an issue for me, as I find myself spending a lot of time on the server, I greatly enjoy it. In addition, I love the moderations team because I've learned so much from them and think that my experience being in this community will greatly aid my duties, as I'm thorough with the job's ups and downs. Additionally, I've been a lead mod in a different server which I would argue is an extremely valuable portion of experience to further assist in my duties as a mod in this server. Finally,And i believe that my experience in this community will greatly benefit that my duties, as i'm familiar with the job's ups and downs.I genuinely believe that being apart of the moderator team isn't all about dishing out punishments and preventing trolls, but about helping to grow the community in every field, from helping with activity to assisting in other staff areas that may need my help.

I also know the rules VERY much as i have been playing for a year+ (you could see from my playtime) and the staff team have also been helping me all the time understanding the rules. Thank you for the opportunity of applying

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details:unitenional MRDM | razer    

Exceeding warn limit!    

Exceeding warn limit!    

mass false unarrest Food.

Reminder that these bans were made A year ago. and when i was level 20

•     Have you made any previous applications, If so when?::21/11/2021

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: atleast 6 months. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Yes i do,  i mostly play basketball

Did you read the staff rules?: smelly yoda

Edited by yoda2
2 hours ago, yoda2 said:

Activity won't be an issue for me, as I find myself spending a lot of time on the server,

I been on recently every day this past month and I haven't seen your name pop up at all until today might be because I'm only on t nights I'm changing to neutral

Edited by LILapplesauce
56 minutes ago, LILapplesauce said:

I been on recently every day this past month and I haven't seen your name pop up at all until today might be because I'm only on t nights I'm changing to neutral

hes A morning guy like me , on for several hours in the morning. 

+1 he aight , (could rly use more morning staff)

• DarkRP Administration Team

+1

You have a superb application, and as a previous staff member you already know what is expected and no doubt you'll be up to speed in no time. You've been great in all my experiences, and you seem to be well received by other members of the community too. You have no warns and all of your prior bans are from over a year ago as you've mentioned. Plus you're a GMT+1 guy like me which is awesome as it can get a bit crazy in the morning our time so it would be great having another staff member around 🙂 Overall I think you'd be a good addition to the team and therefore I wish you the best of luck!

+1

I'm not usually a fan of younger admins due to past experiences and a general hatred for anyone under the age of 15, but these paragraphs are pretty interesting. The only thing that irks me...

10 hours ago, yoda2 said:

Past experiences as staff: Yes, i used to be a lead mod in this server but i retired because i coudnt really play due to personal reasons

When were you L. Mod?