Adin’s goodbye, for now

Recently DarkRP has become not as fun as it used to be for me and just gmod in general, part of this may be because this is the only game I have been playing for the last 5-6 months nonstop. So with school starting up soon and my interest for gmod/DarkRP is decreasing I have decided to take a break for a while especially amongst all the current clan drama. I’m going into my freshman year of high school and am going to be focusing more on my grades and social life. I will still be active in any Discord severs affiliated with DarkRP and will be around on the forums just not in game. Thank you to all who have helped me in game and let me base with them.

@Dan Gardner Your a real one for letting me base with you so much

@juto21 Thanks for being around and the credit deals we have done

@MagicKrackers Thanks for being nice and a all around good friend, btw I still will not give you back the money you lost from lottos

@Shizzle Always fun to be around and are really active on the forums

@Proggy Thanks for the free upgrade on CityRP and letting me base with you, also all the wacky shit you would do on DarkRP after reset

And a list of those who I could not find your forum account 

Will, always a hobo asking for cash in exchange for bong rips

0verated, got me into my current clan and let me base with him for a while

And to all of those who I could not add, thank you

If you would like to hit me up on discord:

Adin#2013

Ofc I will be back on DarkRP sometime but I have no idea when.

Also, any tips for high school?

Thank you to those who read this and I will see you all at some point in the future, and for any reason some of you have left the community by the time I return, goodbye

spacer.png

cool pic for my recent trip ^

Sad to see you go, Hope to see you back. Enjoy high school man. 
edit: btw, I am not in high school yet, but I can say don’t stress about it. If you need tips for highschool you are doing something wrong. Enjoy yourself, make some friends.

it was nice having you on the server adin, take care man 

tips for highschool ; have fun, don’t stress yourself out . each year will get better 

some people are a blessing or a lesson*

i also recommend taking drivers ed now so you can get your license early 

good luck !! cya around 

10 hours ago, Adin_is_here said:

Recently DarkRP has become not as fun as it used to be for me and just gmod in general, part of this may be because this is the only game I have been playing for the last 5-6 months nonstop. So with school starting up soon and my interest for gmod/DarkRP is decreasing I have decided to take a break for a while especially amongst all the current clan drama. I’m going into my freshman year of high school and am going to be focusing more on my grades and social life. I will still be active in any Discord severs affiliated with DarkRP and will be around on the forums just not in game. Thank you to all who have helped me in game and let me base with them.

@Dan Gardner Your a real one for letting me base with you so much

@juto21 Thanks for being around and the credit deals we have done

@MagicKrackers Thanks for being nice and a all around good friend, btw I still will not give you back the money you lost from lottos

@Shizzle Always fun to be around and are really active on the forums

@Proggy Thanks for the free upgrade on CityRP and letting me base with you, also all the wacky shit you would do on DarkRP after reset

And a list of those who I could not find your forum account 

Will, always a hobo asking for cash in exchange for bong rips

0verated, got me into my current clan and let me base with him for a while

And to all of those who I could not add, thank you

If you would like to hit me up on discord:

Adin#2013

Ofc I will be back on DarkRP sometime but I have no idea when.

Thank you to those who read this and I will see you all at some point in the future, and for any reason some of you have left the community by the time I return, goodbye

spacer.png

cool pic for my recent trip ^

Alveidersain lad keep getting the high grades in school maybe you’ll be a pilot and also I want to go on plane also tips for school uhh try be on time an do homework when you get it done and have fun 

• Forums Moderator

Sorry to see you go mate, I hope that you have a nice break 🙂 Catch you around sometime in the future once you've got a bit more time on your hands

On 8/19/2022 at 6:03 AM, Adin_is_here said:

Make the most of it mate! Time goes way faster than you'd think, so enjoy it! Meet cool people, study hard to get the grades you're there for and generally have a good time 👍

Archived