Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have been a senior staff member for multiple servers, some of which have fallen off and died, but one of which is still a prominent SCP-RP server today. In addition to those experiences, I have been a staff member for a SWRP server that had high expectations. 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As it stands within the community, I am wishing to become a member to help better the community and make everyone's experience more enjoyable. Although I have never done much on the forms, I consider myself to be a great person in-game, trying to be a role model and to help others out when I can. I am active on the server and plan on using my time to help the community members that need help, whether that is as major as RDM or tedious like teleporting for sims. I see all situations as important and want to become a member that is seen in a positive light that can always be relied on to help when needed, no matter who you are or what you need. 

With this given role, I will benefit the server greatly by being an upstanding role model, ready to support, answer, inquire, or deal with any question, comment or desire that comes to my attention. I understand what needs to be done due to my heavily regarded background of being staff and will work with others to be able to support those who need help. I understand how to communicate with those around me, asking for help with situations, educating others when it comes to it and being one that can reliably give information in a well suited manner. With all this, in the end, I hope to benefit the server with all that it is, supporting its drive with community outreach and helping keep order and balance with all the people within it. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I have been playing consistently at 2 hours or more a day. I see myself giving around that amount of time on weekdays and much more on weekends. I really enjoy just playing on the server, including downtime so I will be on a lot to help out when needed and requested for. 

Edited by KennethSlick
Added color coding and spacing
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator

+1 Ive known this dude for so long, I can 100% that this man would be a great addition to the staff team. hes got a good head on his shoulders and he truly wants to progress with the server and make it better.

• Like 1
On 8/21/2022 at 7:28 PM, KennethSlick said:

In-game name:

Kenneth Slick

Age [minimum 15 y/o]:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

STEAM_0:0:79707346

Warns:

Timezone:

NA (EST)

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]:

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO]

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have been a senior staff member for multiple servers, some of which have fallen off and died, but one of which is still a prominent SCP-RP server today. In addition to those experiences, I have been a staff member for a SWRP server that had high expectations. 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

As it stands within the community, I am wishing to become a member to help better the community and make everyone's experience more enjoyable. Although I have never done much on the forms, I consider myself to be a great person in-game, trying to be a role model and to help others out when I can. I am active on the server and plan on using my time to help the community members that need help, whether that is as major as RDM or tedious like teleporting for sims. I see all situations as important and want to become a member that is seen in a positive light that can always be relied on to help when needed, no matter who you are or what you need. 

With this given role, I will benefit the server greatly by being an upstanding role model, ready to support, answer, inquire, or deal with any question, comment or desire that comes to my attention. I understand what needs to be done due to my heavily regarded background of being staff and will work with others to be able to support those who need help. I understand how to communicate with those around me, asking for help with situations, educating others when it comes to it and being one that can reliably give information in a well suited manner. With all this, in the end, I hope to benefit the server with all that it is, supporting its drive with community outreach and helping keep order and balance with all the people within it. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details

No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I have been playing consistently at 2 hours or more a day. I see myself giving around that amount of time on weekdays and much more on weekends. I really enjoy just playing on the server, including downtime so I will be on a lot to help out when needed and requested for. 

While I have only seen you in-game a handful of times, the fact that you have 500 hours and no warns shows your competency for RP servers. I think you will make a good addition to staff, if this fails you should probably get to know the community more, other than that this gets my vote because of the paragraphs being fair, keep up the activity! +1

• Like 1

-1 you just came back after being gone for a few weeks so your activity dropped a lot and your coming back now I would say come back and re apply buts that’s me. You are a great dud though I’ve talked with you a bit and not a bad person just need a little more time 

Edited by LateWeevil
  • Like 1

+1 Good app overall have seen you quite a lot as GB, the +1 is base on what your wrote in app as well as your activity. Agree with shax that you will need to interact with AFG/Tali side more to do your job as staff effectively other than that no issue from you and seems to be a good guy at heart. Good luck 🙂

• Like 1