Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 21

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:165915870

Warns: 0

Timezone: CST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1033+

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Drippy

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] NONE on GMOD - though I have been a manager IRL at several businesses

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: With my time on the Garnet Gaming Military Roleplay Garry's Mod Server, I would be able to assist in keeping a calm, collected environment where people can cooperate and play in, with ease. One way I can manage to assist the server, is by regulating player restrictions within the server, and assisting with any staff-related issues that may arise during my time playing as a moderator. I can also give advice and or help to game masters working on events, and or scenarios within the server, by adding a roleplay element that can engage players within the server. If accepted, and after observing a gamemaster, I will be able to move forward with managing possible server events with roleplay ideas, that both incentivize, but also engages the server player. Being a player that lives in the Central Time Zone, I will be able to stay on later than other players, adding moderation throughout the night if it is required.

Being a relatively high-ranking official within the United States Army Faction, I will be able to empathize but also adapt to different situations for my time managing Army can relate to some staff situations. Along with this, I have also been playing as an opposing player against the United States Faction, I understand and am willing to cooperate with the AFG faction with any problems that regularly occur within the server, making my opinations unbiased and fair within reason. I have experience with documentation and administration from both real-life experience and server-wise experience which can add a bonus if allowing me to be a moderator. I plan on keeping my current activity high, to both maintain etiquette and relations that I have made within the server, so that both myself and the people I represent are respected throughout the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. YES: I was banned back in 2018ish for a change back that I never went through with.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I don't believe I have

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I play on the server for around 6 hours a day during the week, weekends are always up in the air. Often I am on late at night when there appears to be no staff online to handle situations, so I could contribute to staff issues during those hours of the night.

Edited by cn.kole
Adding information that relates to both myself and my time on the server.
  • Dumb/Shitpost 1
  • Disagree 7
  • Agree 1

+1 While I believe the paragraphs could have had more in size, overall, the demeanor that you have presented yourself in has shown me time and time again that you would be perfect for being a staff member. You have pushed yourself above and beyond for Army and I hope you get accepted in!

• Informative 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

-1 You don't interact with anyone on the AFG side and you have plenty of hours to have done so by now. You're also known to be extremely toxic and i would try to tone the ego down a bit just because youre 11A doesnt give you the right to have some authority complex. Best of luck!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, MrTooTooT said:

+1 While I believe the paragraphs could have had more in size, overall, the demeanor that you have presented yourself in has shown me time and time again that you would be perfect for being a staff member. You have pushed yourself above and beyond for Army and I hope you get accepted in!

I usually never go neutral but there seems to be a good amount of people who are -1'ing on the basis of like bad experiences with you but at the same time your GA says you are mature and have presented yourself. If TooTooT (GA & a L.MOD) can however really vouch for you, respond, and say you are not entirely toxic I will change it to a +1 because I can trust his opinion. Also, I dont think making blatant claims without proof on a staff app is a good idea it just makes him look bad and may not be true. Hope TooT responds.

Also I suggest fixing up your app ASAP and adding way more to it aswell as fixing up some grammatical errors.

Edited by Horseyy
  • Agree 1

The interactions I’ve had with you have been very frustrating and toxic. If I ended up with you handling my staff sit, I wouldn’t feel confident as you once tried to get me warned for “Non-Mal RDM”.

EDIT: Ideally for your next application, you shouldn't disagree with people that are stating their opinions of you. Instead: You should reach out to those people and ask them what you can improve on. Disagree reacting is just solidifying all of their claims.

Edited by Fonza
Adding on
  • Agree 2
11 minutes ago, Fonza said:

The interactions I’ve had with you have been very frustrating and toxic. If I ended up with you handling my staff sit, I wouldn’t feel confident as you once tried to get me warned for “Non-Mal RDM”.

If i remember correctly, you were both going after each others throats trying to get the other warned/banned. Kole is a very smart officer and can be very versatile in his efforts, im sure if someone brought him aside and told him how to better himself in a polite way he would.

After reading through this app, I am giving a +1 due to the fact that I know him very well, and he is a chill person unless he gets heated, which we all do.

• Dumb/Shitpost 2
  • Agree 1

I have been watching this dude go through the ranks in US Army, and has genuinely taken a change for the better in game. Though the past may say otherwise, I do have respect for Kole, and he does hold respect with most members on the US Side. +1 (I also havent seen him do anything stupid.) 

• Agree 1
14 hours ago, Horseyy said:

If TooTooT (GA & a L.MOD) can however really vouch for you, respond, and say you are not entirely toxic I will change it to a +1 because I can trust his opinion.

For me personally, I haven't had any bad experiences with CnKole over the time he has been an officer under me. He has been constantly looking for new things to improve the wellbeing of 11B and 11A, improving the documents and our website under Devcom. I know that people on the thread have been reporting forms of toxicity from him, but I haven't received or been told anything from anyone about his behavior. I never knew him in the past, so I can't excuse the actions from his earlier days, but I can tell you from the time I spent with him, he always works hard, and I know that he has a good head on his shoulders. Just remember that my opinion is not the most important out of everyone in this thread. And CnKole, if you can take two things from this thread, interact more with the AFG side and interact better with people. Remember, we are all here to make this server better 😄

Edited by MrTooTooT
  • Sad 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 2