DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

EvityGaming DarkRP | No Downloads | Fast Connect | Free VIP

• The Garnut
13 minutes ago, Evity said:

Well, looks like you'll be the first person I ignore on the forums.

I don't know why these kids always like causing problems, it's like they don't get enough attention at home 

• Like 1
Just now, MrInconvenience said:

Who pissed in your cereal bowl this morning my guy? Why u hef to be mad?

not even mad my guy.  He had no issues taking the piss out of other people. you do it to him and its a full blown reaction. comedy.

Edited by SheepDog
1 minute ago, SheepDog said:

not even mad my guy.  He had no issues taking the piss out of other people. you do it to him and its a full blown reaction. comedy.

Well judging by your reply, he's the one who pissed in your cereal bowl this morning. That is why you're upset spaghet so just simmer down there Jimbo.

Just now, MrInconvenience said:

Well judging by your reply, he's the one who pissed in your cereal bowl this morning. That is why you're upset spaghet so just simmer down there Jimbo.

say what you want. youre probably dick riding the dude anyways like 80% do on here anyways

23 minutes ago, MrInconvenience said:

Nigger I ride no one's dick. I just know how Evity acts. So once more, but with feeling: Calm down Charlie Brown.

lmao what ever dude. if evity had to come back as trial staff as per the normal course that nigga would never do it. he needs his sa back because he also abuses that shit to