DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

CIA

Zombiekilla

He’s another idea let’s take infiltrator and give it steroids. So he is how it will work 

the cia will go like this  cia will secretly investigate the talis or enemy base for information like where ther faction bunks are located where they do db is at  and who there gen or higher ups are  

what’s so special it just sounds like infiltratior but here’s the catch 

the cia will have a hidden base where they can kidnap an enemy and torture them like water bored or beat up to get info  then with what ever info they get they will eather use it for an event or tell the us  they will often work with the military police  I think it would be a great addition for a rp stand point becuse the cia where in the afghan war whatcha think let me remember this is only a idea if this gets approved I will sit down and do docs and make it more in detail 

• The Garnut
31 minutes ago, Proggy said:

i found a great model to use for this idea

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

/s

While that is a very good model to use and being that Stan is infact a CIA agent, I think that model does not fit in the desert where the CIA would ultimately be deployed in the heart of military conflict between the Taliban and US army's most elite forces, I would instead like to propose the following model:

0696bf6e7457fbf15348f9ee8fa0be50.png

This model is a far greater and more accurate depiction of what Cia is

• Agree 1
15 minutes ago, Nutter said:

While that is a very good model to use and being that Stan is infact a CIA agent, I think that model does not fit in the desert where the CIA would ultimately be deployed in the heart of military conflict between the Taliban and US army's most elite forces, I would instead like to propose the following model:

are you sure?

i was thinking more like this

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=false

• Winner 1
5 hours ago, Nutter said:

I’m gonna take it as not approved lol