Funk's Staff Application

Funk

In-game name: TSFU SSGT Funk

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:0:221801088

Warns:  1 warn in 2020 for crouch jumping.

Timezone: CST.

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1060 hours.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fonza.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I have been tmod before on the server, but my computer started breaking down because I was careless with my pc in the past. So, I could not continue. And I was staff on Dark RP servers.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on helping the server improve by helping anyone that may be having issues with the server, or reports. I will try to make the server a better place for everyone that intends to just play and have fun. I believe it could definitely be improved by some more staff members that are willing to dedicate time and effort to making it more enjoyable for all. Maybe even add suggestions for the server as I go up in the ranks. I also think the server needs to grow in quantity. I can help with this by being a helpful staff member, enticing people making them want to stay on the server and play. 

Having another member that can contribute to helping the server with people that may have issues is definitely beneficial.  I've played GG since about 2017 off and on, and I believe I have the experience required to serve as a part of the team on this server. I also respect and appreciate all the members on here. I know everyone pretty well and admire the people in the server a lot. Another thing I can do is be another person to help out with sims. I can do tp's for anyone who may need them. But most of all, the main reason I want to be staff. I just want to set a good example for all the new players on the server and help regulate the rules. All while still making sure people are having a good time. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, include details: I have only been warned once in 2020 for crouch jumping.

Have you made any previous applications, if so, when?: I did in October of 2021.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I am on nearly every day. But there are rare times where I cannot be on for like 2 days. 

Edited by Funk
  • Agree 2
  • Forums Moderator

Was staff alongside Funk for a long time and he was a solid staff member, did his job well. On top of that I was in Rangers with him for a good bit and he's very mature, respectful, and I don't doubt he'd do a good job just as he did before. He only had to resign due to complications with his PC at the time so no doubts with him sticking around for a good while. Good luck big fella.

+1

• Like 1