DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

ImagineBagginss' Resignation

Hello all, as some of you may or may have not noticed I haven't really been around much lately. Honestly battling mental health and problems at home it's hard to get on at all let alone for long enough to be able to enjoy playing. I may at a later date (undetermined) return to the staff team when i have the time to truly appreciate and be able to take the time to staff happily and correctly. Sadly, this is getting towards what reaches the maximum my little tired brain can comprehend. i would like to thank a few people in specific, however I don't want anyone to feel left out as each of you have touched me in some way 😉 Just remember i love you all and it was a pleasure to have been a part of something so great and to have had the chance to be part of such an amazing team. 

@Globnob Dude, like, you rock xD Hilarious man

@TheDudeAbides Freaking hippie, never really saw you too much but when I did nothing but great stoner convo's 

@VeraFly For helping me get into the staff team and trying to be patient and cooperate with the schedule I had 

@FlameSoul Man, the OG, I've asked you so many questions it's ridiculous lol 

@ChrisRid And finally, My Teacher. The one who turned me from Padawan to Apprentice. Thank you for all your amazing advice and the wisdom you share ❤️ 

Thank you to ALL. For each of you have a special place in my heart 🙂 

• Like 8
  • DarkRP Administration Team

It's sad to see you go mate, but I can say that it's been great staffing with you and you've done some great work during your time in the team 🙂 Just be sure to look after yourself mate, your mental health is super important and it's best to make sure you're back on your feet and feeling good for sure, and when ever you feel ready I'd be happy to give you my referral. I wish you all the best in the meantime though and hopefully I'll catch you again sometime soon

It saddens me to see you go but I'll be excitedly waiting to welcome you back, whenever you feel ready. Mental health can be a very complex struggle and I'm wishing you all the best in your journey. Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime if you ever want to talk or if you ever need anything! You've always done well as an individual and a staff member, and so I'm happy to say I wish you all the best! Until we meet again, my friend, cheers.