Shwade Staff Application

Shwade

In-game name: Shwade
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16 soon to be 17 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:503658864

Warns: 1 for self damage but I was new to the rule being implemented to the server
Timezone: EST , New York U.S 
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 322
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None 
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None looking to get more experience 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  

I can benefit this server by increasing my activity. As staff I can help with various things such as assisting Junior Officers in tryouts. It is a pain for people running back and forth doing tryouts. It is a hassle that many Junior Officers can go through and due to my recent increase in activity  I will be able to assist anyone that needs help. This can be done by me respawning them after a sim , teleporting said trainee (s) back to the location they are doing their tryouts in. I want to be someone everyone can rely on in need of emergencies.  If I see any issues such as problems with claims or issues with people who are RDMING or MRDMING I will be able to react fast and put a end into the issue. 

I have been a big advocate for the player pop within the server. I have been trying my best to get new players to join the server. This is seen in my recent activities in both the US and Taliban RR rooms. I want people to invite their friends and spread the word of how they had a good experience. I want to be the reason people rejoin the server. I will always try my best to assist to resolve any conflicts in the server minor or major. I have been talking with a lot of people and honestly have been enjoying my time whether it is low pop or high pop.  I see myself as a leader who can guide newer players to the wonderful community we have. 

Throughout all the hours I have been in this server I have met a ton of new players and people who I still talk to today. I have invited my friends and they love playing this server as well. I just want to be a person people can go to for assistance such as questions about the server.  I see myself as very calm and can someone that can assist everyone within their activities in the server. I do not want people to leave the server due to small issues. 

Have you ever been banned or punished in GG MRP? If so, include details : Yes, only 1 warn but no other punishments 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No trying to get a new experience in the staff field 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have around 4-5 hrs. per day throughout the week. I have more time during the weekends can span up to 8-10 
hrs. I commit as much time as I can commit as I just enjoy every second I play on this server. If given the staff role I will become more active in this forums. The forums is something that is new to me but I will try my best to accommodate to this new environment. 

2 hours ago, Gabeisthat said:

-1 short paragraphs but has some good points, I'd like to see you be more mature and more active within the community because i don't think i've ever talked to you before 

True im trying to be more active in the forums and becoming less mingy I tend to be minging not to a extreme level but just for the laughs and so everyone has a good time

• Agree 1

+1

You are one of the chillest people I've met on Taliban side and based on my experiences with you, I think that you'd be a perfect fit for the staff team. I think your application was perfectly fine and the only thing I would say you could work on is your community image, but other than that I really hope you can be a part of the team!

• Like 1

+1 

Very active player actually plays and cares about the community wants to help both sides and feel like he would be a good fit to help in the conquest of bring the server back to life, even if he trolls to make thing alittle more interesting

• Like 1