SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:216577879
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 699:14:02
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rosie
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was staff on this server, was Lmod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I know the server very well, and I know the rules very well.  I've played for a very long time and I have staffed on the server before.  I got all the way up to Lmod and even trained a few people.  I had to retired because of my life situation, but now I have the time and wanna get back into staffing, it was fun and I enjoyed it.  I know all the rules by heart and 90% of the commands and the ones I don't, are still key binded, Plus I still have alot of my staff related stuff sitting in old files.  But I love the server and the community and I get along with almost everyone.  I still know a lot of people from when I played everyday, So I've started playing again for the past couple of weeks and now that i'm back in the grove I wanna go back to staffing again.  I'm a very patience person, I can sit in a sit for a very long time getting to the truth, even if it's helping someone figure out the game.  I am in college so evening aren't the best times for me because I have classes then.  So I'll be on really early or very late. Thanks for reading this and hope to rejoin you guys (btw I have a new discord now, my old one got hacked sadly)
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details, I was banned a couple of times when I was like a kid for doing dumb stuff and thinking I was funny. That was 4+ years ago and I don't do that anymore
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, long time ago
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Morning mostly and sometime late at night, close to middle of night 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Gym, Coding, Reading
Did you read the staff rules?: Wall E

• Like 1

Neutral.

I'm gonna have to respectfully stay neutral on this one.

@WallE You're a great guy, don't get me wrong. You're also a previous staff which is a perk, but considering you just came back yesterday I highly suggest engaging with the community for a little longer before re-applying. Your application itself isn't too beefy, but is still effective. Ultimately leaving this up to my peers + I hope to see you ingame again soon. 

hmu sometime for some more apex, i've gotten better i swear.

+1 When he was staff he was always great at and when he trained he always stayed a few more hours making sure they got all the help they needed. I don't see any reason that he shouldn't be staff again. Good luck and hopefully you will be part of the team again soon.