DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Lower prices of chef items

HtmlRoot

Description: Simply change the prices of items for the chef job. The prices are not reasonable and its very obvious. In turn this would make the job more enticing to play as.

Reasoning: The prices of food for the chef job hinders the ability to conduct roleplay/business with said job. 
Everytime when I even charge a single dollar over the original purchase price, the customer walks away. 
It feels like an overinflated economic situation, and not very fun to deal with. 
Try lowering the prices so that an individual burger can be sold for even just $150 and make small yet visible profits.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

spacer.png

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • Like 1
On 10/7/2022 at 6:20 AM, HtmlRoot said:
Description: Simply change the prices of items for the chef job. The prices are not reasonable and its very obvious. In turn this would make the job more enticing to play as.

Reasoning: The prices of food for the chef job hinders the ability to conduct roleplay/business with said job. 
Everytime when I even charge a single dollar over the original purchase price, the customer walks away. 
It feels like an overinflated economic situation, and not very fun to deal with. 
Try lowering the prices so that an individual burger can be sold for even just $150 and make small yet visible profits.

It would probably be a good idea to list the prices on here, I don't play chef or know the prices 😞

It’s drp and you guys are complaining about spending 2000 when all you fuckers do is sit in your bases and print millions of dollars? 

The job isn’t gonna be played if your the chef making no money at all. If the job isn’t gonna be played , then what’s the point of having the food items in game?  

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 3
1 hour ago, IAreGunner said:

It’s drp and you guys are complaining about spending 2000 when all you fuckers do is sit in your bases and print millions of dollars? 

The job isn’t gonna be played if your the chef making no money at all. If the job isn’t gonna be played , then what’s the point of having the food items in game?  

That is why I suggested this and the other one. Also, not all of us are no-lifers and farm alts making millions per day. Maybe think about the general population, not just what's important for grinders. That's a turn-off for new players. 

Also, chefs don't make money as it is since simply no one will pay 1500 for a fucking cheeseburger. Lowering the cost to buy them as a chef will make it easier to sell at lower prices and still profit.

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • Agree 2
11 minutes ago, StraightWhiteChristianMale said:

-1 the chef prices are fine as they are, also $150 is NOTHING, you can find $150 in particles of cum in this game

Okay you go around surveying like 20 new players, with a playtime of 50 hours or less, and you ask them if the prices for chef items are fine. Tell me your results, as I'm certain I already have them.

PS: 50 thousand dolllars only nets you exactly 33 burgers.

That's 33 items of wasted money that gives no buffs and could've been used for perk money.

Edited by HtmlRoot
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

I’m not against the price being lowered, but I don’t think it’s very expensive as it currently stands. If I see someone selling hotdogs, I’ll buy one even at a large markup for the fun of it. 

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines