Weight loss journey

Shizzle

3 minutes ago, Nutter said:

That's fucking awesome man 5 down at a reasonable rate that won't burn you out.

My tip for you that I employ whenever i'm serious about weightloss is to start your day with coffee and no food. Keep your feeding window for the afternoon-night that way if your larger meals are towards the end of the day, you can have one huge, satisfying meal to end your day. I find it much easier to stay on-task that way, because breakfasts aren't my thing, and I can go with or without lunch depending on how i'm feeling (personally)

Thanks for the tip! I actually do something similar, V8 energy for breakfast, meal replacements and some fruit and or vegetables for lunch, and mostly baked chicken for dinner. I appreciate the support from everyone, I expected shitposting lol

• The Garnut
4 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

Thanks for the tip! I actually do something similar, V8 energy for breakfast, meal replacements and some fruit and or vegetables for lunch, and mostly baked chicken for dinner. I appreciate the support from everyone, I expected shitposting lol

Just out of curiosity, since your goal is 1800 calories and you're already basically skipping breakfast and hardly have a lunch. Why aren't you having a massive, delicious dinner as opposed to chicken breast?

What you just described is roughly 800-1000 calories worth of food (including sides)

10 hours ago, Nutter said:

Just out of curiosity, since your goal is 1800 calories and you're already basically skipping breakfast and hardly have a lunch. Why aren't you having a massive, delicious dinner as opposed to chicken breast?

What you just described is roughly 800-1000 calories worth of food (including sides)

V8=50C

Meal replacement (with sides)= 400-600C (depends on sides)

Dinner=800-1200C (keep in mind I don’t only eat chicken so this can vary)

so the smallest amount would be 1250 and most would be 1850. 

I actually (for the most part) have stopped calories as I found it makes me feel more hungry. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Forums Moderator
On 2/20/2023 at 6:28 PM, Shizzle said:

Down to 255! Slow and steady i guess

Well done mate. Honestly, slow and steady is much better than a yoyo diet where you're likely to bounce back, I did that before lol. Even if the changes are very small, as long as you make them stick you're winning

Archived