DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Weight loss journey

Shizzle

I debated wether or not to put this in SPC or here but SPC had to be approved by a mod so I chose here. With that out of the way I decided to share my progress to 220lb. As of today I am 6‘2 and 263 (not very epic).  I have settled on a diet of 1800 calories and exercise for 45M Monday, Wednesday, Friday and 30M Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday. I’m sure you don’t care nor do I see why you should but I will regularly update this because I feel the need to share this info with online strangers💀 (tips appreciated)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2022 at 4:46 AM, royk01 said:

All power to you man, as a fellow bigger person i know it aint that easy, but you keep going strong! And remember, weight isnt everything you can be 200-250pounds and be muscular and in good shape

I understand that weight isn’t everything. Though I intend on joining the USAF (for my height the weight requirements are 214 pounds). Thank you for the support though.

guess this is a good time to update as I am already commenting. I have lost 1/2 a pound so that is good 🙂

• The Garnut
24 minutes ago, Shizzle said:

Down another pound at 258 rn

That's fucking awesome man 5 down at a reasonable rate that won't burn you out.

My tip for you that I employ whenever i'm serious about weightloss is to start your day with coffee and no food. Keep your feeding window for the afternoon-night that way if your larger meals are towards the end of the day, you can have one huge, satisfying meal to end your day. I find it much easier to stay on-task that way, because breakfasts aren't my thing, and I can go with or without lunch depending on how i'm feeling (personally)

Archived