New Job (Fat tryhard job)

Jaz-

45 minutes ago, hooboododoMartian said:

Make it a class that cannot base 

maybe make it a dealer type job instead of a criminal based job? 

have the boosted Hp be on a timer and if you die you also lose it. 

For me a criminal that can’t base / print money just seems weird to me. 

Edited by IAreGunner
11 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

maybe make it a dealer type job instead of a criminal based job? 

have the boosted Hp be on a timer and if you die you also lose it. 

For me a criminal that can’t base / print money just seems weird to me. 

What would he even deal??? 

The hp is already hard to get in the first place (since you have to eat to get it)

Another solution for basing is if you have a fatman in your party and youre basing you can only have 1-2 fading doors, similar to pd

1 hour ago, Vortex1 said:

-1 I want a class with the fat man model but as a raiding class I think it will be horrible because of it’s slow speed and as base defense way too overpowered because you could sit in a peak at 1k health.

I think that the speed is a fair setback. Having 1k hp needs to come at some cost. Also you can limit basing for the fatman (check above)

11 minutes ago, Jaz- said:

What would he even deal??? 

The hp is already hard to get in the first place (since you have to eat to get it)

Another solution for basing is if you have a fatman in your party and youre basing you can only have 1-2 fading doors, similar to pd

I think that the speed is a fair setback. Having 1k hp needs to come at some cost. Also you can limit basing for the fatman (check above)

one-two fading doors won’t make a difference when you have someone sitting at a peak With 1k hp lol

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

one-two fading doors won’t make a difference when you have someone sitting at a peak With 1k hp lol

This I 100% agree with basers have enough advantages

-1, I'm just really not in support of someone having 1000hp, slowness doesn't matter when your a tank.

6 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

slowness doesn't matter when your a tank.

i mean, it kinda does. If youre wanting to traverse places with your big health pool that would be really inconvenient and it makes you easier to shoot 

39 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

which is also why there is only 1 fatman at a time. If the base has a fatman there is plenty of other bases for you to raid.

7 minutes ago, Jaz- said:

it kinda does. If youre wanting to traverse places with your big health pool that would be really inconvenient and it makes you easier to shoot

My issue is with the defense, not the offense. That being said, offense can also be pretty overpowered. Also, how would buying speed boost effect this or jump boost?

8 minutes ago, Jaz- said:

which is also why there is only 1 fatman at a time. If the base has a fatman there is plenty of other bases for you to raid.

Not a solution at all, you should theoretically be able to choose any base to raid, and having the problem be limited to 1 doesn't eliminate the problem.

12 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

That being said, offense can also be pretty overpowered

Thats the point, but you have to do extra stuff just to get that 1000 hp 

12 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Not a solution at all, you should theoretically be able to choose any base to raid, and having the problem be limited to 1 doesn't eliminate the problem.

Depends on how you look at it. 

I keep saying this, the best solution is to make it an alternative model to the already existing Citizen job, requires a certain prestige so you give the players more reasons to play for exp. 

Also the fat model as a raiding class doesn’t really make sense, he looks like he’s about to overdose on Cheetos more than anything else.

Edited by Vortex1
8 minutes ago, Vortex1 said:

Also the fat model as a raiding class doesn’t really make sense, he looks like he’s about to overdose on Cheetos more than anything else.

Thats why his name is fat tryhard. Its a play on how everyone who no lives on games are really fat (most the time)

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jaz- said:

Thats why his name is fat tryhard. Its a play on how everyone who no lives on games are really fat (most the time)

With how sensitive people could be,  this ain’t gonna work out well in my eyes no matter if it’s fun and games. 

-1 I just don’t wanna see someone sitting a there base with 1000 HP, sure we can make it rule but for me it kinda ruin’s the idea of a “criminal”

Edited by IAreGunner
  • Haha 1
19 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

With how sensitive people could be,  this ain’t gonna work out well in my eyes no matter if it’s fun and games. 

-1 I just don’t wanna see someone sitting a there base with 1000 HP, sure we can make it rule but for me it kinda ruin’s the idea of a “criminal”

I disagree we already have criminal jobs that cannot base, how would this be any different

• Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
56 minutes ago, IAreGunner said:

I don't think a fat player model is that deeply offensive, it's DarkRP after all 🙂 There's far worse to be worried about

I stand by my +1, I like the idea but with the suggested rules (no basing, limit players to 1) nothing that's not already in effect with some other classes. Even if 1000HP is excessive, it would still be a laugh at a mild HP boost with reduced speed. Raiders have been asking for increased ability to raid for a while, and I think this would not only offer that but also be a good laugh in general

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines