RealRichard
18 (19 in 5 days)
SteamID (https://steamid.io/)

STEAM_0:0:457673026
Warns: 

Timezone: 

EST
Playtime?: 

| HJ RealRichard has played for 82:59:43.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 

@ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 

Previously staff on GarnetGaming MilRP https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mv4h04h-n3xBPNGOYTVwFt3zsOZ4sneielIx1by6XnI/edit?usp=sharing 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Along with everything that I have spoke about above I have extremely high expectations I’ve set for myself in which I’m always working to improve on the work I put out, refuse to put out low quality effort/work. I personally promise to bring not only a new active staff member to the team, but a staff member who will provide the necessary activity, hard work along with non-bias mindset that every staff member should have. I have always had the hard work mindset that you can do anything you put your mind too, with my hard work that I will be providing for the forums, discord alike, you can expect faster support response times, and more then just possibly; a happier member experience all around. I can guarantee you an improvement in the overall mood aspect of the server as players will have a better experience if they can have an experienced, active staff member such as myself assisting the current team.

Keep the environment of the community more “safe” towards the emotions of some community members. Whilst everyone loves a joke here & there sometimes it for sure goes to far & sometimes Staff can’t always be looking at Chat whilst dealing with sits as well, I feel with the respective mindset of mine I can make the community at least 1% better every step of the way. I’m not going to sit here and lie, as many people do in typical interviews during this question and say I’ll change the site overnight, because I can’t. Although I do make it my guarantee to improve the site as much as possible, everyday. In the matter of just a few days you will more than positively notice even the slightest bit of change in the environment of the server and that I promise. 

Also, one thing I want to be 100% clear about is that as far as it goes for my non biased mindset, whilst experience means nothing in the experience filled link above in which I listed the majority of my experiences I am not new within staffing scene, I will ensure to listen to both sides of the story and try my 100% best to  assist issues & make sure it's dealt with immediately hopefully before any damage can actually be done. I also plan to handle every single sit/report with care, make sure every single last detail is looked at before punishing either player as no one really wants to be punished for something they didn't do.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Yes, MilRP 2 day ban for accidental RDM (Bc I was staff at the time, punishments were more strict)
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Not on DarkRP, was previously accepted on MilRP for Staff.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

20-25 Hours Weekly
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Currently I work in a Sales Associate Job, love long walks on the beach with a fresh can of sprite in hand.
Did you read the staff rules?: 

RealRichard

Edited by RealRichard
  • Like 6

never seen u in game maybe because my time zone, former staff on mrp/u have the trust of aj&korn then it's fine +1

had few interact with him in game seems chill & former staff on mrp +1

Edited by Hoal
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

-1: The app is phenomenal, the referrals tell a lot about you, but, I don't recall seeing you in the server so when I look at your playtime and I see that you barely have the requested amount of hours I think twice about this, that and the fact that I don't know you enough are the reasons on why I'm giving you a -1. I'm not against you nor your app it's just that a "neutral" doesn't really contribute much and because this is one of the most important criteria for me (If I see you more in-game I might change this ugly -1). Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

You have a fantastic application, one of the best I've seen in quite a while! I love the reasons that you have given for wanting to join the staff team and previous experience is always helpful even if it's not the same game mode, plus you've been around in the community for quite some time too. You have a clean record too (no warns or bans) which shows that you're of good character during the time that you've played. Sure, you only just meet the requirement for the number of hours needed, but as long as you do, then I don't see it as a negative by any means. While I haven't had the chance to meet you personally yet, you have AJ's referral which gives me a lot of confidence, plus Korn said he's seen you in-game and has good things to say. Overall I think you'd be a welcome addition to the team and so I wish you the best of luck 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1 I’ve seen you around and you are usually nice to other people on the server. Your application is great plus a referral from AJ. Only downfall is the playtime, I’d like to see that hit 100 before most players apply. Though I suppose you have given me good reason to +1 any way

Happy early birthday btw

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Neutral

I've never seen you in game but you have a great application and the referral definitely speaks for itself. I do agree with others about maybe more play time but it is the minimum so we cant hold it against you. I would get more known with the community during that time. Good luck!

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
6 hours ago, Wendoly said:

-1: The app is phenomenal, the referrals tell a lot about you, but, I don't recall seeing you in the server so when I look at your playtime and I see that you barely have the requested amount of hours I think twice about this, that and the fact that I don't know you enough are the reasons on why I'm giving you a -1. I'm not against you nor your app it's just that a "neutral" doesn't really contribute much and because this is one of the most important criteria for me (If I see you more in-game I might change this ugly -1). Good luck!

For sure lad, I appreciate the feedback. I got the same kind of feedback a couple times when I first applied on MilitaryRP. Wont disappoint, I plan on being a lot more active, I used to only play MilRp, CityRP, now I’m giving DarkRP a chance.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1

Although I don’t like that you met the minimum time requirements I do like your application and your familiarity with how our system works is nice and almost makes up for that. I laughed when you said you enjoy long walks on the beach and a can of sprite.

What happen with MilRP? Why aren’t you staff anymore? You said you played CityRP but I don’t remember your name. 

Overall +1 and happy early birthday 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, KingMash said:

Although I don’t like that you met the minimum time requirements I do like your application and your familiarity with how our system works is nice and almost makes up for that. I laughed when you said you enjoy long walks on the beach and a can of sprite.

What happen with MilRP? Why aren’t you staff anymore? You said you played CityRP but I don’t remember your name. 

Overall +1 and happy early birthday 

I left MilRP as I was very busy, super stressed with everything going on at the time, I played city rp for a little not long