basing rule change (different one)

mossly

desc: make the minimum space between doors three people standing in a line

(like []+++[], with [] being a door and + being a player)

reason:

-makes it harder to make a base that gets people "accidentally" stuck every time they try and raid

-makes it so a party can actually work together while raiding

-allows players to at least attempt to move out of the way and not get shot

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

Neutral

I'm not against this idea, and I do actually give plenty of room between my fading doors as it stands when I make a base, just to avoid anyone getting stuck and having to make a report. The reason for bot giving it a +1 is due to the ambiguity of distance, given that for many players it would be pure guess-work when trying to determine what 3 players might look like. If you could specify a prop as a more standardised and simple way of judging the distance then I may be willing to give this a +1, but 3 players is too difficult to implement as it currently stands.

37 minutes ago, ChrisRid said:

Neutral

I'm not against this idea, and I do actually give plenty of room between my fading doors as it stands when I make a base, just to avoid anyone getting stuck and having to make a report. The reason for bot giving it a +1 is due to the ambiguity of distance, given that for many players it would be pure guess-work when trying to determine what 3 players might look like. If you could specify a prop as a more standardised and simple way of judging the distance then I may be willing to give this a +1, but 3 players is too difficult to implement as it currently stands.

Prop equivalent would approx be two melons welded together hamburger-style (00)

• Informative 1
7 minutes ago, mossly said:

Prop equivalent would approx be two melons welded together hamburger-style (00)

Is there a single prop equivalent at all? Just for the sake of simplicity and to avoid any confusion, like for example (and I haven't looked) but say a 1x1 plate? I'd be cool with that 🙂

-1 i feel as this would be two hard to implement, almost every player makes a base hard to raid(putting doors closer) all the players would revolt, you just have to get good at raiding no offense. there are more things in a base that should be looked at like peeks rather than the space between doors