DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Make it so CCs can micspam

• DarkRP Administration Team

I would like to allow custom classes to micspam, hear me out.

I'm not advocating for media spam or running around screaming for hours, rather allowing a custom class the same rules that a hobo has. Occasionally I like to play guitar through my mic as my CC. Nobody really ever reports me for it, but it'd be cool if it was allowed. Hobos are allowed to play instruments but not media spam, I'd just like to do the same.

My reasoning is that paying for a custom class can be quite expensive and I'd like to use it to do more than just raid. For me and many of the other musicians on the server I think it'd be cool to use a CC player model while playing music, as opposed to an ugly hobo. That's really what it comes down to, paying for a player model. In the past we've had players like @Adric the singing shark play music as a pet class strictly to be, as the name implies, a singing shark. I'd just like to use my custom class model while playing guitar simply because I've paid to use it whenever I'm online, instead of whenever I'm raiding.

Edited by hooboododoMartian
  • Disagree 1
9 hours ago, hooboododoMartian said:

I would like to allow custom classes to micspam, hear me out.

I'm not advocating for media spam or running around screaming for hours, rather allowing a custom class the same rules that a hobo has. Occasionally I like to play guitar through my mic as my CC. Nobody really ever reports me for it, but it'd be cool if it was allowed. Hobos are allowed to play instruments but not media spam, I'd just like to do the same.

My reasoning is that paying for a custom class can be quite expensive and I'd like to use it to do more than just raid. For me and many of the other musicians on the server I think it'd be cool to use a CC player model while playing music, as opposed to an ugly hobo. That's really what it comes down to, paying for a player model. In the past we've had players like @Adric the singing shark play music as a pet class strictly to be, as the name implies, a singing shark. I'd just like to use my custom class model while playing guitar simply because I've paid to use it whenever I'm online, instead of whenever I'm raiding.

-1; custom classes already get massive benefits which is what you paid for. You can also be a DJ to play music. Or, like most, you can use whatever class already and if you aren't annoying you will be fine. 

tbh people don't even care and they are doing this already

same as me, I don't mind people playing songs/media stuff on their CC
As long as you're not playing some cringe songs or ear rape&noone reported about it
people don't even give a fuck about it and they vibe together

Edited by Hoal
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines