Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime?: 1463:58:42

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none

Past Experiences as staff: I never had any

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe that I should be accepted onto the garnet Staff Team because I'm somebody that wants the best for the garnet community, along with wanting to further my dedication towards the server, both through participating with staff and with the community itself. Furthermore, I personally believe that I have a high emotional maturity level, which I'd use to be as objective as possible during sits, along with being able to listen to the entire story of both (or all) of the individuals involved. Moreover, I'm a very patient individual, and since I hold that ability close, I'll definitely be patient during sits or when resolving tickets as a whole.

Why I also Think I should be picked over the rest is because I feel as if I could help the community of garnet dark rp grow and to be a part of it as it keeps growing, with also helping the players within the community.                    I've been a good player nearly since I started, I also feel like I can turn a bad situation calm without angering the people more. I am mature and can have fun while still keeping it serious. Not only that, but I can get sits done when they are piled up, I can take sit whenever I am needed, and I will get them done in a timely manner.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details (NONE)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: (NONE)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: roughly 3-5 a week, just depends

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I play soccer for my school, I just bowl as a hobby to pay my college and that's it. 

Did you read the staff rules?: plungy fubar

Edited by plungy
i forgot i had a recording software ngl
17 hours ago, plungy said:

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[NO]

you need ability to record gmod, go get a shadowplay or medal tv stuff like that

^ seems you fixed it

+1

I don't know you (maybe i forgot your name) but chris given out some good reason why you should become a staff

Edited by Hoal
  • Friendly 1
  • Agree 1

+1, he knows the rules, especially basing, really well. He's also been friendly. 

Edited by blueastroasat
replied without mentioning last part.
  • Forums Moderator

+1

Fantastic application, I really like the reasons you've given for wanting to join the team. You've got a ton of hours, with a clean record which speaks volumes of your character. I've seen you active on the server and I don't recall having any issues at all with you. I don't think I need to say much more than I wish you the best of luck! 🙂