In-game name: Arma

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞

Warns: 1

Timezone: CST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 446 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Pigeon/PapaMid, Cheeks Huntingguy

Past experiences as staff:  Icefuse JVS Admin GFL Star wars RP Admin Prominent Gaming Star Wars RP Admin 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I’m no rookie when it comes to becoming a staff on a gmod server. I’ve been a staff member on several Star Wars RP servers. With my experience, I know most of the commands and am familiar with how things run. I will be able to help deal with stressful staff situations and help defuse situations. 

I’ve been playing Garnet Gaming for a few years now off and on. I’ve been in many factions and have played Russia, US, and Tali. I’m familiar with a lot of the players on the servers as well as most of the rules. I have seen a lot of things happen on the server with staff, so I know what to expect and how you all handle certain situations. I’m on most days for several hours and will be able to help on down times when there is no staff.

I enjoy garnet because of how the pvp works and how everyone has the chance to get better - I look forward to getting to the point when I can become a mentor to new players. I love how open all of the veterans are to new people who take the server seriously and all the staff that help with questions of the people. In conclusion, I enjoy the server for its community and the respect the higher ups have for the community.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  15-25 hours a week

Edited by Arma
Got his referral late
  • Spicy 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

+1 I gave Arma my referral because he's always kept his cool. He has experience with being a staff and has never hesitated to ask me questions when he was in GB. I think he'd be a great addition to the staff team.

• Agree 1

+1 very active goes above and beyond have seen him multiple times teaching new players.  The rules but also helping them out getting familiar with the server. Knows the rules very well. Cary’s him self with high standards. He never gave up when trying to join rangers and even encourages others to keep trying and not give up on there selfs. 

• Haha 1

+1

his staffing experience history looks great and he is very professional in game. I have never heard anything bad about you yet you do not seem to have a lot of tali relations, I’d suggest getting to know the tali guys but I look forward to the results of this!

• Agree 1