DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Competition

tdizz

Hello DRP players!

I will be rewarding the best base design on this thread with 10 million in game cash.

Requirements: Must follow the rules of basing, cant be an old dupe has to be new and custom.

I will judge the designs on color schemes and also the peaks. The base with the most positive reactions will win the prize.

COMPETITION ENDS BY SATURDAY AT 10PM EST.

GOOD LUCK!

• Forums Moderator

Here's my entry 😄

This is a recreation (and slight improvement) upon one of the first base locations that I used to base at, way before I really got to know everyone on Garnet. It's a small location in the upper floor apartment of the suburbs area, perfect for solo basing or with a couple of mates. It features a decent sized (fair) entrance with the keypads facing away from the peak, forcing the raider to look away. It has an all-important quick door for easy exit and to quickly allow your friends to enter. There are 2 buttons positioned on the peak allowing for multiple defenders of the base. In the back room there's a printer rack which can carry up to 20 printers, but this can be changed to suit the needs of the player. Overall it's a cosy base in a wonderful blue and white scheme, and a good place to start out for new players with all of the props shown amounting to 33.

I'm not after winning the prize, so instead I'll put 10M of my own money towards this wonderful event, doubling the winnings! (Hit me up in game@tdizz and I'll hand it to you). Good luck everyone.

Rt8zcfB.jpg

Xa8TjoO.jpg

s59nwOq.jpg

CJT6qLb.jpg

Saturday as in today or next week? I'll be hopping on to build something for this anyways lol

This took me about 20 minutes to make, few rough edges but peaks are fair, but still quite hard to fight against. The inside of the raid booth and exteriors of the base are lined with glass so there's no rocket damage going through props, and it has a nice (currently blackout) walled second floor with a printer rack to fit at least 20 printers, with expand-ability using just a few props with stacker (37.5 units is the measurement of a printer for those who aren't all too familiar).

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Real gamers have at least a 12 unit peak with view of a standard height model's nose to forehead

No-collided one-way to the blackout box

Customizable walls and a printer rack, whole dupe comes to 38 props

Archived