Vipers/Anarchist's Gamemaster Application

AnarchistHobo

in-game name: Viper.
SteamID STEAM_0:0:419516636.
Warns: None.
Timezone: CST.
Playtime?: 450 Hours played.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes.
Referral(s): Hoal
Past experiences as a Game Master: 

I have in the past been a gamemaster on this server for Maybe 200-250 hours total of my playtime maybe more. I have also spent time observing other servers' events and how they function what players like and what they don't.  in total not including this severs I have been a gamemaster on three other servers all be it not that long on some of them as they didn't give proper training and left me to fend for myself.
Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

while I do have an active job and other things currently going on in my life, I plan to up the amount time I'm spending on the server and I'm generally on during off hours when I'm out of work which tends to run from 4:30-9:00 CST however it only takes up 4 days of my week.  I'm starting to get more time on those days I don't have work thus my idea or intent to attempt to join back into the gamemaster team now that I'm no longer faced with a sizeable amount of other side activities. plus, even if I'm on during off hours I'm decent at making dupes and would be willing to create dupes for those that are online during the hours that I cannot be on.

In your own words, what are the responsibilities of a Gamemaster?:

the role of a gamemaster includes the duty of community management and support. they are responsible for hosting and creating scenarios that bring the community together which helps to support and keep the server afloat. without a gm there would be little activity without activity there would be boredom and with boredom comes loss of player count. the gm team has an innate direct connection to the server population, and should they fail at their job or produce low quality events the community will suffer for it but a gamemasters job also entails learning from the community and growing off of them as their relationship is more symbiotic in reality.

Describe how you would contribute to RP as a part of the Gamemaster team:

I personally would seek out ways to improve the quality of current events. and look for where we fall short of expectations. wither that be from Constuction work story work or general handling of events I would seek out ways to improve upon these and grant the community of this server higher quality events. however, should my efforts fall short i would look to those that have said so and seek out the reasons for these problems and how they believe they could be fixed. for a person by themself can accomplish their goals but may fall short of what they wanted without the backing and support of the people around them.

Explain your single most creative idea for contributing to the RP environment of the server:

I prefer to incorporate in my events multiple path lines thus if something goes wrong the event goes wrong say an important Event character goes missing or is killed then you would have a contingency plan in case of this event occurring you hope for everything to go right as it usually does not there must always be another plan. on another note, I do quite enjoy making dupes and plan to make some for general use on the gm team.

Please list and explain 5 unique event ideas of any scale: [Be sure to include any additional context that may be necessary to your explanation]

Event Idea 1:  Death or Dishonor

after a series of deaths involving recent operations Fleet has had enough and has sent the 34th after the root of the problem. A High-risk high reward operation nicknamed Falling Star. the 34th are given a quick brief on the layout of a facility they will be besieging and then are hastily dropped into a combat zone once reaching the planet. they are given little time to think as drop pods launched from the citadel that they face are thrown at them. there is no turning back now for the way back is only marked with an unjust death. the only way is forward through the fire and flames of war the 34th are tasked with taking out an artily position an airbase. and command center hacking or destroying the consoles at each one to gain access to the citadel. once done the true battle begins as AATs race towards them followed by a hoard of droids. but now fleet is able to send them support as they supply a counter artily barrage. from orbit clearing the forces and making a path for the 34th to make their way inside where they must track down the Target of interest while facing numerus obstacles there is no escape for him now this is his final stand however unknown to the forces on the ground he holds a fleet member captive and his only demand is a 1v1 fight with their best man to the death or else the fleet member is killed for he does not wish to die to a hoard and given the circumstances he is given two choices Death or Dishonor.  this situation would count as a player kill should. the person facing him accept it if they die. but once the target is dead the battle comes to a stop and the dust of war clears at least for now the 34th proceed make an exfil.

Event Idea 2:  Battle Calls

the 34th are sent out to patrol the capital slums as an investigation is underway shortly after arriving, they come under fire from insurrectionists screaming. propaganda swiftly taking them out the 34th spread out into the area and learn from the area that there is a silent rebellion going on in the area. however, there is a silver lining as a counter revolutionary group is fighting the other causing a war behind the scenes. after coming under fire a few other times, a group that appears to be in support of the current government reaches out to the 34th and wishes to give them information if they can supply them with the Resorces to continue to fight back the revolutionary group. the 34th has two choices either to supply them or not. this discission will affect later events as the 34th are given the location of an insurrectionist base and are tasked with clearing it out. halfway through fighting when they come to a dead and or get trapped an agent from the group that reached out to them arrives with a force to assist however this force becomes much stronger should the 34th have assisted them as they take down whatever is in the 34ths way they make a call for battle as they charge in with the 34th and clear the base. 

Event Idea 3: We Kill so they don't have to

troubling news has spread.as a very viral infectious disease spreads across a republic-controlled planet however there is no way to tell who has the virus without proper medical equipment and even then, it would take too long to quarantine. the virus itself corrupts the Indvidual's body and turns them hostile. the 34th are sent in to exterminate the populace of an area that has been confirmed to be infected luckily the area has been quarantined by the civilians grow restless and the quarantine may not last for too much longer the only choice now is to take them out before they can hurt anyone else. objections are denied from fleet this is their will and orders are not to be disobeyed. this must be done quickly as it's possible that the CIS may attempt to use this against the republic. the 34th goes on patrols inside the quarantined zone and clears out the infected along with any remaining survivors as we all know good soldiers follow orders. the people they killed were confirmed close to becoming hostile as this is simply a mercy from what their fate could have been.

Event Idea 4: Killing Ground

A republic naval member has been kidnapped and taken off world to fight to the death in an arena on geonosis. should their demands not be met the 34th prepare to launch a rescue attempt shortly after tracking the ship they find a large amount of CIS inhabiting the area and negotiations likely taking place between the two groups. finding the Naval member held captive in the area upon entry CIS droids jump from their seats and beasts are released into the arena and begin to attack the clones as they enter along with trying to kill the hostage before they can get rescued. the naval member provides information on the whereabouts of a diplomatic meeting between the two groups they overheard taking place in a factory nearby. however, it is heavily guarded. the 34th are given the task to stop this meeting and either kill or capture any, personal involved. 

Event Idea 5: Nowhere to Run

A CIS general has been tracked down on a planet and is on the run they have limited support and the planets orbit has been. blockaded the 34th are sent down onto the planet to locate any signs of him and eliminate. any hostile combatants. finding a radar station on planet the 34th make their way their while dealing with small patches of CIS droids. they make their way to the station to find it guarded and fight their way through once done they hook up into the station and it broadcasts three locations of interests the first being an old CIS supply deport that seems to have large. amount of movement at the supply depot 2 old AATs lay still but activate shortly after the 34th arrive on seen innating an ambush and trying to take out as many as possible once done they find half of a door code inside one of the hangers the next place of interest is an old bunker and or base that houses deactivated droids that will also become active. once cleared out on an old console the other part of the code is recovered. the last location of interest is a base that is under lockdown and requires two codes to open once entered the base can be stormed and cleared out the CIS commander appears to have locked themselves in a room that could be easily blasted open. but they want to negotiate intel for freedom and an escape the rest is up to the choices on how the 34th deal with the situation although should they attempt to take him off planet. he actives a self-destruct code and kills himself. unless he is disabled or already killed

(note) if you wish to read more check event suggestions, as I have posted over 10 in there recently.

• Agree 1
  • StarWarsRP Management Team

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted

Your application has good detail and thought, and you've been creating plenty of ideas in our Discord. Especially with the great activity you have shown this week, so we're looking forward to your contribution to the GM team and the server!

Once your rank is set, please do not use any powers until trained.

@Proggy Please Lock & Move