DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Change Max Lottery Amount To 500k

Neutral

If we raise it to 250k I think I'd be cool with it. But most of the time the lotto is just set to max which excludes a lot of poorer players anyway and the high lottos only benefit those who already have loads of money to frivolously put into it anyway.  Maybe if there is a way to do a mega-jackpot worth a lot more once every hour that would serve just as well too. 

for me 500k is alot to ask for the lower half of  the level players that play on the server would be able to afford the lotto but be broke or have less then an estimate of 50k that’s what ithink 500k would only attracted a smaller group of people who have money exceeding 10mill. It could be profitable but I don’t see the fun of it. So I suppose somewhere between 200-345k I don’t mind.

Edited by Gruels
On 4/17/2023 at 4:30 AM, mraldisnuts said:

+1 Would make it a lot more reasonable for people with higher money on the server since 150k isn't much to wager.

My concern, which is solved by the serverwide vote as mentioned above, is that mayor's would spam 500k lottos which would prevent a lot of people from ever playing

Now that I think more on it, limiting 500k lotto to once per hour would both boost engagement in the 500k lotto and prevent overuse

• Agree 1
  • 3 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines