SteamID (
https://steamid.ioSTEAM_0:0:657448651
Warns: 0
Timezone: GMT
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 466:00:00
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
Referral(s): Reynolds, Shax, Shwade
Past experiences as staff: In Garrys Mod: T-Mod (resigned)
How do you plan on benefiting our server?

I basically play the server when no one is really on and when I am on there tends to be some RDM/Racism and I could help fix that when I am on at that specific time. I plan to benefit on the server by being very active and actually doing my work as a normal staff member. I feel like some people don't have enough free time to be active everyday and deal with high pressure situations and loads of reports being sent every minute but I could do it as I am free everyday After 4 PM GMT. I also want to make this server more playable RP wise as mainly people Fail RP when they get arrested and when they get Kidnapped. I normally see everyday that around 60% of all recruits that join immediately either RDM or be Racist so I want to be there just in case anything actually happens so there will be no problems!

I plan on benefiting from the server by helping out people with questions as most people tend to have questions and mainly some people would not be able to answer them while I could try answer with all my will. I am also very friendly and welcoming, people love servers that have a very nice welcoming people/staff. I could also benefit the server by being active on the discord as it shows who are really active and people tend to ask questions on the Discord. Mainly when I play there isn't really many staff on and when others host tryouts it gets difficult and long due to the wait so I would just be there when anyone needs a staff member. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? 1 Month : Racism [More Info Ask Me]
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes [Jan 3rd, Jan 21st 2021]
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have basically all weekend but around 8 hours in the weekdays.

Edited by NitroGamerEU
People wanted to know my ban reason
  • Like 2
  • Agree 5
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

OH YEA, this is an easy +1 from me. This guy has been putting in serious work on tali side and I have had great interactions with him. However, I would like to know more about your ban before I confirm my +1. What was the ban for and when was it?

+ Familiar face in the tali community as of recent.
+ Lots of hours and previous staff member.
-/+ Haven't seen you interact with US side all that much - besides with me.
Your ban is a red flag. However, I believe you have learned from your mistakes. Do not relapse!

Neutral 
for right now...

+1

Edited by BEATDACHEEKS
Response
On 3/2/2023 at 7:23 PM, BEATDACHEEKS said:

-/+ I would like to know what your ban is about.

image.png

Is there a reason that you swapped the accounts you play Garnet on? It appears you didn't ban evade, but it's odd that you now play on a different account.

Edited by acer