Warns: None 
Timezone: CST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 150:21:40
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES
Referral(s): No one
Past experiences as staff:  5 years exp. on rust and 2 years on FIVEM (GTA5 ROLEPLAY)
How do you plan on benefiting our server?           

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would bring all of my experience and stuff here to this server as staff.
I  will help a lot of people out in the server with all of the people breaking the server rules.
I will also benefit this server by being online a lot of hours and helping most of those time if needed.

I would like to help with all of the base campers too and tell them to stop.
I also plan on benefiting the server by being on watching the server a lot of the time.
I would love to be a top moderator known to help a lot of people and to be known for a lot of things that are good.
I would love to help a lot of new players to teach them to roleplay and other stuff to point the into the right directions.
I would be the best moderator to have the most hours in the server with the best experience!
I will Love to have the time which I do to help this server out with other things helping them finds links and more I just want to help.
I will get all the RDMERS / FAILRPERS / ETC. Out of the server and I will make sure the server stays safe!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP?  NO
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About more than 10 Hours A day!

• Disagree 1

Extreme lack of effort, did not event attempt to make two proper paragraphs. You need to understand that this application needs to be taken seriously, and should be thought through before you post it. Spend some time working on making this into two proper paragraphs and really tear into it with detail. You also have not had any known relations with the Taliban side either. I suggest you review this application well. It is also not so believable that you staffed a Rust server at 10 years old either. It just seems very unlikely. I do hope the best for this application but it is a no from me until you fix it chief. Best of luck.

My good sir you literally massed tonight and barely got off, Its clear you put 0 effort into your staff application and I met you for the first time tonight and you conducted yourself like an idiot. Hard -1 which wont be changing anytime soon.

• Disagree 1

I am going to give you a huge -1 My Reasonings:
- | Your very recent and had barely any conversations with people.
- | Not known in Tali at all  
- | No one would possibly make a 10 Year old a Staff in Rust
- | Very poor app in my opinion. Yes you do explain what you would do but you haven't shown us or told us how you handled or what happened in your "5 Year Experience"
- | "I will Love to have the time which I do to help this server out with other things helping them finds links and more I just want to help." Your job as a Warrant Officer is to make sure enlisted know what they are doing and where all of the communications links are found.
- | "I would be the best moderator to have the most hours in the server with the best experience!" There is no way you think 150 Hours is one of the best. I can assure you almost 80% of all staff in Garnet are way more experienced. Also your "5 Years in Rust" is most probably not real.
- | You made at most 1 Paragraph and a half when the requirements show 
2 Paragraphs 

-/+ | You barely made the hour requirements

+ | Your known in US for what I know

• Disagree 1

-1, you remind me of me when I first joined the server. Giant minge and breaks the rules and gets away with it. But with this, I expect you to come out over top and improve your reputation on the server! I think, with a little bit of improvement on character and discipline, you would be a good fit in the staff team! Wish the best of luck to you Jolly!

(Also, for next time, if you need help on applications, message me or someone that is trusted. We're here to help!)

Edited by Towelieee
34 minutes ago, Towelieee said:

-1, you remind me of me when I first joined the server. Giant minge and breaks the rules and gets away with it. But with this, I expect you to come out over top and improve your reputation on the server! I think, with a little bit of improvement on character and discipline, you would be a good fit in the staff team! Wish the best of luck to you Jolly!

(Also, for next time, if you need help on applications, message me or someone that is trusted. We're here to help!)

Thank you and I will try to fix this and reapply in a few weeks!

Also would like to put these into here, just for future reference. (These acts were all done 14 hours after he posted this application.)

Explanation : Jolly was arrested for murder by me, his arrest was posted and he kept abusing the "struggle" function on cuffs. While he had gotten out of the cuffs, he decided it'd be a good idea to suicide roleplay while in the jail cells. As seen in the chat "[RP] 11B SDS Jolly hangs self with rope". After he types this in chat, he switches to US Army : Support.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/YdsfPKNwnE7Uy/d13379IEeXQM?invite=cr-MSxCYjAsNjUzMzEzOTQs

Jolly after this act was arrested, unlawfully, by 11A 2LT River (which I had thought AWZQ had arrested him at the time). River was trying to make things right but this was going against the NLR rule. When he was brought in, I decided to release him due to NLR. As I was explaining NLR to River and released Jolly, he goes and says this...

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/Ydv5LUQbOzCx0/d1337yWrbO5d?invite=cr-MSwxTXAsNjUzMzEzOTQs

Neither of these incidents sit right with me, especially when this person is going for staff, I filed a report but no staff was on. But I'd rather put this in the staff application he has up just to show some of why Jolly doesn't deserve staff.

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

Gonna go with a definitive -1 here. Application is horrendous - this is a checklist. Also, you lack community support and have no referrals. 

It would help to view the accepted staff applications and see why your staff app is severely lacking.

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Lacking Community Support. Recently have been blacklisted from both the US and the AFG Side. Need paragraphs improvised

You can apply again in 2 weeks (3/20)

@Ozzy Lock and move to denied thank you.

Edited by Shwade
  • Like 1