Tage's Staff application

Tage

In-game name:Tage
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:567205559

Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 055th SFC Tage has played for 357:01:36.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Deathwish, Shax
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was a moderator on GamingLight StarWarsRP then resigned because of a broken leg so I wasn't able to play much.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on benefitting this server by taking as many sits as I can, making this server more playable without any of the mingy people going around and ruining the fun for people. I am very patient with people, I am respectful and always listen to them first before I start to speak, I am responsible, and very mature. I may joke around but it wouldn't be a joke that goes over the line. I believe I can benefit the server by supporting the server by answering as many questions as I am able to do, I will contribute a lot of time into this server if I get this position, and I am already currently active. Just within 3 days, I've already gotten approximately over 26 hours. I would dedicate my time and service in to this server and put my time and effort into this server. I want to become more known in the community and be more known by taking sits for people, just communicating and playing.

I would like to educate people if they have done something wrong and show them the right, hoping they would listen, and teach them the rules of the game afterwards. I am willing to be a listening ear into the community and take responsibilities for this role. I will contribute towards the improvement of this server and keep it going. Now, I have rejoined recently, and have already been getting known by many people, and if needed, I will take more time to make another staff application just so I am known to be more active and stuff. I believe I can bring my skills to the table and show my efforts and skills of what I can provide to this community and the staff community to show and prove that I am worthy of this position. I do try my best to stay active on forums and discord as much as I can aswell. Overall, I believe I would be a great staff member to this community and will bring great benefits to this server and help many others out during the time I stay here. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details N/A
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes. I have made 3 I believe, and they were all in 2021 or previous years.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On the weekends, I will have technically all day. On the weekdays, Monday, Wednesday, And Thursday I will only be able to play 3-4 hours consecutively. On Tuesday and Friday, I could play 5-6 hours.

35 minutes ago, woopp said:

In-game name:
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:16
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:567205559

Warns:0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 055th SFC Tage has played for 357:01:36.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Deathwish, Shax
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was a moderator on GamingLight StarWarsRP then resigned because of a broken leg so I wasn't able to play much.
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I plan on benefitting this server by taking as many sits as I can, making this server more playable without any of the mingy people going around and ruining the fun for people. I am very patient with people, I am respectful and always listen to them first before I start to speak, I am responsible, and very mature. I may joke around but it wouldn't be a joke that goes over the line. I believe I can benefit the server by supporting the server by answering as many questions as I am able to do, I will contribute a lot of time into this server if I get this position, and I am already currently active. Just within 3 days, I've already gotten approximately over 26 hours. I would dedicate my time and service in to this server and put my time and effort into this server. I want to become more known in the community and be more known by taking sits for people, just communicating and playing.

I would like to educate people if they have done something wrong and show them the right, hoping they would listen, and teach them the rules of the game afterwards. I am willing to be a listening ear into the community and take responsibilities for this role. I will contribute towards the improvement of this server and keep it going. Now, I have rejoined recently, and have already been getting known by many people, and if needed, I will take more time to make another staff application just so I am known to be more active and stuff. I believe I can bring my skills to the table and show my efforts and skills of what I can provide to this community and the staff community to show and prove that I am worthy of this position. Overall, I believe I would be a great staff member to this community and will bring great benefits to this server and help many others out during the time I stay here. 
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details N/A
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes. I have made 3 I believe, and they were all in 2021 or previous years.
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On the weekends, I will have technically all day. On the weekdays, Monday, Wednesday, And Thursday I will only be able to play 3-4 hours consecutively. On Tuesday and Friday, I could play 5-6 hours.

Edited by woopp
Revising
  • Agree 4

Hello Tage! I would highly recommend getting more known from the community cause personally I don’t know who you are. 

This is a still well thought out application. But doesn’t outweigh that I don’t even know you when I’m on mainly every day. 

• Like 1

You seem cool, yet I am not entirely sure who you are. I haven't had enough interactions or even seen you in teamspeak. The application looks great but I fear that you may not have relations on both sides. I may be wrong in this but I just generally dont think it would be a good idea to +1 here for me until you make a little more of a name for yourself. Best of luck though!

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

I remember you from my GRU years back. My opinion has yet to be changed. Your a smart kid that’s not toxic or a minge. You just returning does make me A tad uneasy because I don’t want you leaving after you get staff but aside from that I do believe you can be a good staff member and I’d vouch for you as well +1

Edited by Python
  • Like 1