Scratch's Staff App

Scratch

In-game name: Scratch
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 14 with permission from Ozzy
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:548327518
Warns: 1 warn from a while ago that was an RDM
Timezone: CST
Playtime?
 [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | Tali 2LT Scrxtch has played for 1496:31:41.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: 
[YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  Brian

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None 

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I plan on benefiting the server by helping out whenever someone needs me. As many of you guys know I am young, and I have a lot of time to do these kinds of things. I just want to help out this server as much as possible. I really like this server and I plan on playing it for a while. I am really invested in becoming a staff because it opens up so many more opportunities to help out the community. My main goal as a staff is to help out the community in any way possible. Either that be with RP, Tryouts, helping out new players and even helping other staff if they need. If I get accepted, I will be always available to help new players or semi-experienced players. I will take as many reports as I can and show kindness to everyone on both sides and host open sims to help new players become better and well balanced will all the other players. I think all people should be treated the same even if someone is a newer player and I want to give people a chance to compete with everyone else and make sure they understand everything.

I enjoy playing this server and I am constantly on even during the days where we have 30 population. I feel like as a staff I can help out so much more especially in Taliban as an officer. If I do get accepted, I will be able to help Taliban and as well as army. I don't have much experience as a staff but I'm a fast learner. I will always be available to do Teleport's or do anything to let officers have less of stressful time. I just love playing on this server and talking to many people I have come to know over these last few months. My primary goal is to help anybody that needs it because I like everyone on this server even if they don't like me. I am very friendly to new players, and I want to help them as much as I humanly can and if I get staff, I will try my best to help at all times. if I am given a chance I will disappoint and help everyone with anything I can do.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. I have unfortunately been banned once for RDM+LTAP from a while ago and it was an accidental RDM and the LTAP was because I had to go but it was not recent. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No this is my first application.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? On weekdays I have 3PM-9PM CST and weekends 11AM-9PM CST

Edited by Scratch
Moved it up a bit
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 5

+1 You've performed well in multiple leadership roles before, you're active on the server, you've been on the server for quite a while which would indiciate a vast knowledge of the rules and how the server works, and you're a friendly fella! I'm looking forward to seeing how you staff.

• Like 1

+1 You are very mature and you definitely know how to handle your self when a serious situation arises. I feel like your faction leading abilities as well as your general in game knowledge will be a good asset to the mod team, and especially the amount of time you are willing to invest into the role shows me that you would be excellent for staff.

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

HUGE +1

His age is the only red flag. Regardless, Scratch has shown utter commitment to the GG community and I believe becoming staff would nurture his growth and maturity - not only as a player, but as an adult. He's a familiar name in the MRP community and, most of all, has proven to be more mature than most players on the server. In this case, I don't believe age is a factor. I can say that I have seen Scratch have more patience with new players than most DS's or RAC's. Some players might have a problem acknowledging Scratch as a staff member, but he'll learn how to handle those situations in due time and with guidance from the rest of the staff team. 

I'd be more than happy to welcome the youngling to the staff team. I'd actually love to train him!

Good luck!

• Like 1

+1

I've played with scratch for a long time and he knows what he's doing. He may be young but he is mature. His activity has been excellent and he is absolutely committed. This man (boy, ig) absolute deserves a chance to help the server. Easy +1 from me with our experiences together on this server.

• Like 1

+1
I'll be honest here, even though some people hate on scratch, his maturity and responsibility is present and I believe that he will make a good staff member. Not only has he been mature enough to be 055th COL, but also mature enough to make most situations turn out in a positive light. I hope this makes sense. Scratch knows how to do stuff if you get what I mean. 

-Gods, Current TSFU Enlisted guy

• Like 1