Python's GM app

Python

Was excellent to play with on SWRP during events from what I remember around when he was active, and if memory serves correctly, his events were well coordinated, had good flexibility and were just generally engaging. +1 to the scale skinned basement dweller ?!?!?!

• Haha 1

+1  As an active member of this community, I have had the pleasure of interacting with Python on numerous occasions and have come to appreciate his dedication to making our community a better place.

Python has consistently shown a willingness to help others and provide valuable insights and feedback to the community. He is always the first to offer help to new players and provide guidance to those who may be struggling with the game mechanics.

Their contributions have been invaluable in fostering a positive and supportive community.  What stands out about Python is his ability to remain respectful and calm in even the most challenging situations. They are an exceptional communicator and always engage in constructive dialogue, even when dealing with players who may not share the same opinions.  In addition to their in-game contributions,

Python has also been an active member of our community forums, regularly posting thoughtful insights and suggestions for improving the game. Their dedication to the community has undoubtedly played a role in the success of our community.  Overall, I believe Python would be an excellent addition to the gamemaster team. He has consistently demonstrated his dedication to fostering a positive and inclusive community and has been a pleasure to interact with.

Sincerely,  

Reynolds

Edited by Reynolds
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Forums Moderator
5 hours ago, Reynolds said:

+1  As an active member of this community, I have had the pleasure of interacting with Python on numerous occasions and have come to appreciate his dedication to making our community a better place.

Python has consistently shown a willingness to help others and provide valuable insights and feedback to the community. He is always the first to offer help to new players and provide guidance to those who may be struggling with the game mechanics.

Their contributions have been invaluable in fostering a positive and supportive community.  What stands out about Python is his ability to remain respectful and calm in even the most challenging situations. They are an exceptional communicator and always engage in constructive dialogue, even when dealing with players who may not share the same opinions.  In addition to their in-game contributions,

Python has also been an active member of our community forums, regularly posting thoughtful insights and suggestions for improving the game. Their dedication to the community has undoubtedly played a role in the success of our community.  Overall, I believe Python would be an excellent addition to the gamemaster team. He has consistently demonstrated his dedication to fostering a positive and inclusive community and has been a pleasure to interact with.

Sincerely,  

Reynolds

spacer.png
💀☠️💀

Known Python for roughly 3 years now and he has shown time and time again to be reliable and proven that he can RP and provide RP on the server. +1.

Edited by eli_
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1