DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Turks staff

Mar5

In game name : 75R CWO Turk
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https/steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:574795133
Warns: RDM 19/02/2022 (1 year ago) Mild Racism 28/06/2022 (8 months) 
Timezone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 1029:26:02.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Jack JJ
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
I think with my hours I know what kind of things I'll run into  and be much easier to solve the problems. I'm very easy person to work with so a lot of the things people need I can help with no biggie. My good listening skills make me very open minded so when people have issues I listen and I try to give my best impute on the issue. With me being apart of this server for a bit now I have had the opportunity to see how new players act and I want to kind of point them in the right direction when it comes to this server so they don't ruin the fun for everyone else and make problems, with my relationship with the players on the server being good making newer players more comfortable on the server so they have a good experience and stay longer and bring new players as well. 

Becoming staff I would help with factions like tp's for training or tryouts and help new base faction players learn how to RP on the server, with also helping the new players with getting use to the guns and mechanic's. I'm planning on being in the server for a bit so I can use that time to help the community grow and limit the toxicity that comes into it. Letting the newer players communicate with others and show what to say in situations instead of saying something FRP related or how to act in or out of war. Since I've come back to the community I know how the players feel on the server with either guns, mechanic's, map, rules, etc. So helping in that area as well to keep them from complaining this to other player/staff. I really hope this shows how dedicated I am to helping this server thrive and become bigger and have a better community along side it. 🙂

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details : Not sure if I have or haven't 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Never
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: My final's are coming very soon so I have to EOC practice but ill try and put 2-6 hours depending on the day really

• Agree 1

+1

This application looks good, I do have to say though that warn for mild racism does stand out, I do think you have the potential to turn all of that around and provide a good service to the community! Good luck Turk!

+1 good effort on the application. My only worry would be that work but seeing as how it hasn't happened again makes it look like you learned your lesson. Have talked with you and interacted on multiple occasions they have been good. I say give him a chance!

-1 “Mild Racism”? ….. ? Also I do not see you on frequently being an active player neither supporting new US players or interacting with any Tali. Your activity is not good enough for staff, and I suggest you show good traits of being staff in your in game actions

Edited by Reynolds
  • Cringe 1
  • Agree 1

+1 while helping this guy out he has a lot of potential for this server. I can see that the racism warn could catch some eyes of staff members, he deserves a chance to join staff. I do see him on the server but it would be nice to see you play as tali and interact with them.

+1 I see you on a ton and you don't break any rules and you're just here to have fun and help others out. I'm not a huge fan of the warn, but I believe you have matured from that warn and that you have changed your ways. Good luck

As Joe said, that mild racism warn pops out quite a bit. But since I've met you, you have clearly become reformed. Can't wait for you to continue your time in the server and see you making the server a better place.

Wish the best of luck to you brother, +1.

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Still coming back after being gone for a while. Would like to see you interact with the community more often. Recommend that you interact with Tali. 

You are free to apply again in 2 weeks! (4/2)

@Ozzy @Smity_Lock and move to denied, thank you!

Edited by MrTooTooT