@Proggy   @Nutter   @GarnetGaming    I woke up today to find my debit card down $55. It was an automatic paypal subscription apparently. Please this money was for rent. I didnt need the credits and I didnt spend them. I need the money back as soon as possible its for my rent please refund it I only have 1 day to pay my rent please help me. My steam ID is SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73601874

Edited by MafiaTacos
  • Sad 1
  • The Garnut

Hey buddy, i'm going to need more information in order to help you out. I'm more than happy to help you out - but I think it's worth reading the description of items you are buying online if you are tight on cash.

Please contact me on Discord at Nutter#1194

• Like 1
  • Winner 2
1 hour ago, MafiaTacos said:

I just read that cancelling a subscription is impossible when checking out as a guest. Maybe don't make it an option to check out as a guest on a recurring package then? Or leave a warning that there is no way to cancel the recurring nature of the package when checking out as a guest.

I believe there is a tutorial here to cancel the subscription for guest checkout payments

• The Garnut
1 hour ago, MafiaTacos said:

I just read that cancelling a subscription is impossible when checking out as a guest. Maybe don't make it an option to check out as a guest on a recurring package then? Or leave a warning that there is no way to cancel the recurring nature of the package when checking out as a guest.

It is fully possible to cancel a recurring charge as a guest, you need to give PayPal a call in some instances.

What you described above is illegal

6 minutes ago, MafiaTacos said:

Thank you for the information. I cancelled all recurring payments. Still waiting on @Nutter to respond on discord.

edit: just realized you found out.

Thank you @Shin_Tsukimi