DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] Spencer's First Ever Suggestion to MRP

Spencer

• Community Director

It's got the juice (in some parts) - Overall - I'd +1 except for the following parts which are -1'ed for the listed reasons

34 minutes ago, Spencer said:

6. Temporarily Setting a limit on Venal/Merc

This argument is immediately nulled by any donor sniper, that is purchased outside a class.

36 minutes ago, Spencer said:

1. Put smoke grenades on medic class and close quarter combat classes and make smoke grenades purchasable in the armory.

Giving every single medic smokes may be a bit annoying, especially since Medic/Support Tryouts aren't a thing for entry factions. I'd stick with the armory and call it a day.

5 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

argument is immediately nulled by any donor sniper, that is purchased outside a class.

Donator snipers are not 1 shot anymore so putting the cap on Venal/Merc is designed to temporarily reduce one shot snipers. 

6 minutes ago, AlexConway said:

Giving every single medic smokes may be a bit annoying, especially since Medic/Support Tryouts aren't a thing for entry factions. I'd stick with the armory and call it a day.

Currently, every medic class has a smoke grenade on it. Currently, nobody plays those classes or uses the smokes on them. They are not refillable and I couldn't tell you the last time I saw a smoke on the map that wasn't fired by Reynolds. Definitely would be much better to see a lot of smokes on the map at any given point. Desert gameplay, as you know, is mostly contained in long range and refillable smokes on classes were how players got to objective safely on foot in the past. 

• Informative 1

Hello Mr.Spencer

Very good post, your point on cars needing higher health point values is one I completely agree with you on. Additionally occupants of vehicles being able to take refuge from a hailing of bullets within the car would be tolerable.