DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

MilitaryRP Update [04/05/2023]

So while i do agree that the change to not be able to see names is a very nice change towards more roleplay and a lot less metagaming, I do have one question of if say for example US are in base and a Tali PVT or minging recruit who got out of base and to the US base comes screaming racial/homophobic slurs we would not be able to see this persons name to put in a report on them. While this is a small part of anything it is an important question to ask in case these situations do occur at any point. But otherwise great update!

16 hours ago, Zqrxzz said:

minging recruit who got out of base and to the US base comes screaming racial/homophobic slurs

hold c and right click to take their whitelists and you can see their name. but makes it a lot easier to catch people metagaming if others do that.

or just /id when looking at them.

• The Garnut
18 hours ago, Zqrxzz said:

So while i do agree that the change to not be able to see names is a very nice change towards more roleplay and a lot less metagaming, I do have one question of if say for example US are in base and a Tali PVT or minging recruit who got out of base and to the US base comes screaming racial/homophobic slurs we would not be able to see this persons name to put in a report on them. While this is a small part of anything it is an important question to ask in case these situations do occur at any point. But otherwise great update!

You can actually see all recruit usernames, just not any enlisted.

2 hours ago, Smity_ said:

hold c and right click to take their whitelists and you can see their name. but makes it a lot easier to catch people metagaming if others do that.

or just /id when looking at them.

thanks for pointing out the exploits I should patch I guess..?

• Haha 3