In-game name: sureak / BDC Sureak
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:45038367
Warns: None
Timezone: CST: UTC−06:00
Playtime?: as of my draft for this I have 125:49:40
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] none
    Past experiences as staff: as staff on Garry's mod, none, however, I have been a moderator, admin, and an owner on multiple discord servers and am currently.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
    I have spent my weekends and afternoons during the week on the server, and I cannot help but notice the sheer number of moderators and administrators who are active at night (after midnight). This is the main reason I want to be part of the staff team. I will be hardworking and an active player, as I spend my days here. I do have school from 8 am to 3:40 pm CST, so those are the hours I will not be active from Monday to Friday. I am also a nocturnal player, so I will be active during those hours from 4 pm to 2 am on weekdays, and on weekends or days off I can be active from when I wake up until 6 am. I have a very good understanding of the server and the way it works. I am also familiar with many other people on the server. I have read the staff rules, training guide, application rules, as well as most of the server rules multiple times, so I can become comfortable with them. As I have discussed before, my main reason for wanting to join the staff team is because the server's staff and implication are very dry in the mornings. I will make it my responsibility and job to make sure the server is under lawful order during those hours.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I haven't if not mistaken.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Not for this game
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: On an average day I can spend between 4 - 12 hours a play session.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I am involved in football, computer building and tweaking, weightlifting, traveling hanging out with my friends on weekends. stream a lot of csgo and valorant and whatever game strikes my interest.
Did you read the staff rules?: BDC Sureak

• Like 2

+1, Sureak would be a very good fit for our staff team. Super mature, doesn’t ever break rules, keeps his calm, and is active. I would have referred you :).

Edited by Hama
43 minutes ago, RealRichard said:

+1, based on what Hama said, please don’t burn yourself out with excessive playtime of 12 hours every single day though haha, I do hope to see you apart of our team!

you wouldn't believe how much free time i have in the off-season XD

• Haha 1