DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Naas Staff Application

Naas

+1 Confirming my Referral i have know this man forever(Miss the gb Days but TSFU Days now) Dude was and always has been a great person and a great role model. He would do amazing as staff and already has previous experience.

• Like 1

+1 Very mature with my interactions, good role model from what I have personally seen. Great application structure and the paragraphs are put together nicely. Well done I hope to see you with the team!

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Administration Team

I like your paragraphs, hours, and the fact that you have been on the staff team before. However, I have had very little interaction with you.

Regardless, I still believe you'll be a good staff member based off of your paragraphs. +1

• Like 1

+1 

I initially minus oned for these reasons :

The only pros I have seen is everything you have done in the past. I am not dismissing or denying the amount of effort you have put into the server in the past, but it seems in recent times for staff apps in general the community has placed a large bias on the achievements returning players have done before, rather than looking at what they are doing currently. As for what you are doing currently, there is nothing inherently wrong. You are active, you are playing wars and I assume you are helping TSFU with your rank. That is, however the bare minimum of what it means to be staff. Now I am not going to sit here and spew the bullshit rhetoric of “u sHoUlD bE aCtIvE iN TS aNd taLk to the OtheR counTry” because I personally dont agree with that. What I would like to see however is more dedication to the server, through maybe being involved in more discussions on the forums, working with newer players and engaging in game enlisted. From my eyes, if a newer player with no veteran status who dedicated the same amount of time and energy as you did made the same staff application they would likely not receive as much positivity. Just my thoughts.

However, I feel the standards for staff have been lowered so much recently that I feel you as staff would be a good pick. I dont see you becoming an executive any time soon, but just an extra sit bot on the side chilling on the server.

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Haha 1

logo.png.f655a706f14519b42316b9201ad5561

Denied

Overall activity, and a bunch of "+1 good player's" does not make the cut for joining the Staff Team.
Although the community feedback was great, we feel that you need to try to make an impact in the server other than being online. 
Getting your name recognized as a reliable leader and good role model could change this outcome drastically.

You are free to apply again in 2 weeks! (05-04-23)

@THEHUNTINGUY Lock and move to denied, thank you!

• Cringe 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1