DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Splicer - Moderator Application

Splicer69

In-game name: Splicer / Master of the Order Mace Windu

SteamID (https://steamid.io/) : STEAM_0:0:593195590

Warns: 0

Timezone: PDT

Playtime?:  Master of the Order Mace Windu has played for 1749:54:11.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): n/a

Past experiences as staff: Currently a battalion GM and previously a S.GM for GG.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?:

My oldest discord message dates to 07/02/22, meaning I have played this server for 302 days. I have been around for the ups and downs, sticking to the server through it all. Throughout my time as a player, I have made mistakes and have grown from them. So it is now time that I use all of my experience to benefit the server in any way I can. After thinking about it for quite a long time, I think that the Mod Team would be the best place to start.

I believe I should be chosen due to my long playtime and loyalty to the server. I plan on climbing the ranks as high as I can. Hopefully, I can make my way to admin and really start helping maintain the server and have a say in changes. I have a solid amount of experience in all fields the server has to offer. My previous positions are, 327th CO, Navy SLT, 19AW SGT, CENG, and SCMO. Through these positions, I have learned a lot about the players of the server. I believe this will help me whenever I take a sit or need to de-escalate a situation. As a Moderator, I want to make ensure that the server is fun and fair to every player.

I want to admit to a few things though. In Navy, I made a lot of mistakes and ended up getting demoted before I resigned. I wasn’t ready for a serious position back then. However, I believe that I have shown a lot of growth in my maturity on the server since that time. I would also like to own up to a mistake I made back when I was a GM. Two of my friends and I resigned because we didn’t appreciate the direction the GM team was taking. There was a lot of drama and we didn’t deal with it appropriately. I have had a long time to think about my actions and grow from them. I have also made amends with all the people that were involved. So I hope that after reading all of this I have convinced you why I should be chosen.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?: I think I have a warning on some other SWRP that I can’t remember, but I have never been banned on any server.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my first Mod application.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a lot of time to contribute, I am very active on the server and almost always available on Discord. 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: For activities I occasionally ride dirt bikes and go fishing. For hobbies, I mostly just play games and listen to music.

Did you read the staff rules?: Splicer

Edited by Splicer69
Fixing sad face in steam ID section
  • Like 1
  • Agree 4
  • Community Director

+1 - Splicer is active, he frequently takes time to interact with new/old players. His dedication to improving Jedi, is a clear indication of wanting to better the server. He would make a decent addition to the SWRP Staff Team.

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

+1 Splicer has been carrying jedi (not hate gert ❤️) but during the little feud with jedi and SOB. He is one of the main reasons why he helped with that situation. he has great experience with the server and knows what hes doing.  

• Like 1
  • StarWarsRP Administration Team

+1 Code geos is always a w
( In all honesty I see no issues, dude already does a bit of moderation between Jedi and GM's. I have heard about his previous tenure as staff so he isn't green. He is generally well regarded and my personal experience with him has been very informative, he is very neutral and well mannered. He should have no problems at all. )

• Like 2

This guy is easily the best Jedi Lead we've had, was an amazing GM during his time, and I'm sure will be an amazing mod. While I am sad he is not rejoining the GM team, I am still more then happy to give a +1 and recommend an approval to his application. 

• Like 1

+1 from me. The fact you own up to your past mistakes and have learned from them is great to see. Your leadership and responsibilities as Mace Windu has definitely shown your growth since your past mistakes. Whether in game or not you have shown you can handle tense situations in a mature manner. Would love to see you on the team.

• Like 1

e8aec860a66fb7323d6543c270e2baa7.png

Accepted

I'm happy to have you on our team. You've been nothing but a hard worker with yourself and Gert's insane amount of effort bringing the Jedi to true glory, It only makes sense having you here since you've been a deep part of Garnet Gaming. We would love to accept and welcome you to the Staff Team.

Please do not use any perms granted on the server until you have been trained by staff. Either myself or @Draigcan complete your staff training. Feel free to DM the Admin Team to set up a time or wait until next time either of us are on the server. We can't wait to see you here!
Please lock and move @Hoal@Theos@Proggy.

• Like 3