DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

FireHazards - Moderator Application

In-game name:

FireHazard

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):

STEAM_0:0:199010692

Warns:

Zero on record, this also includes bans!

Timezone:

EST - (Eastern Standard Timezone)

Playtime?:

FireHazard has played for 841:50:21.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Yes, indeed I do!

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Yes of course, always ready on hand.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

(ChrisRid) (Ajbedhead FUBAR) (Korn) (Four Big Guys) (Depot) (Oyasumi German) (Tahu)

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I was the Manager for Garnet Gaming DarkRP back in 2017-2018, worked my way up from Trial Mod to Manager. So I have a lot of experience hands on in the field and management as well.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Well to start off, as said above and below I was the Manager for GG DarkRP from 2017-2018 so, I have a lot of prior experience to the field that I can re-introduce to the new generation of the staff team, as well as to the server as a whole. I previously helped with a lot of behind the scenes stuff, which to name a few, suggestions for new rules to be added and changed, helped with the old staff training guide, helped the previous developer with testing some additions to the server such as the Duel NPC and other such things, managed the staff team to the best of my abilities and strived for not only the most adequate members but the most dedicated as well and so much more!

My past experience and overall enjoyment to help others is a sort of landmark that I go by when I was staffing, so I know I can contribute again to the staff team as a previously experienced member. Not only can I do that, but also help educate new members on the rules, questions they may have and other such things. I want my team to be the best they can be in-regards to performance and productivity. I'm sort of a jack of all trades, starting from the lower ranks to the higher ones. I very much enjoy engaging hands on with almost any situation presented to me.

I also pride myself in being someone to come to when issues need to be addressed, as well as just someone to engage in conversation with from time to time. I truly do enjoy helping others as well as being someone to come back to for questions and support. Not just in regards to staffing, but as a human being as well!

I also would like to help in the field regarding night time mods. A lot more rule-breaking happens when no staff are online, so I would definitely be down to help enforce the rules during peak hours and down time hours. I have no issues in regards to taking nearly if not all manner of sits. Anything to help my fellow players enjoyment of the server to continue.

To emphasize one thing, which I didn't include initially. I don't plan on sticking around forever, there will be an eventual end to my time staffing once again. This mainly has to do with me having spare time for this at the moment and could easily change within the year. My time in the sun ended 5 years ago, this is just to contribute what I could to the next generation of the staff team, then eventually move on. I don't plan on taking up the role ever again afterwards, that's for the new blood who take over when I eventually stop playing Gmod all together. This part might be meaningless to the question, but I felt it was worth adding.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

Nope, no bans or warns on any server which of course includes Garnet Gaming DarkRP! I have also not received any prior punishments before.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

Yes, back in 2017 I made one application and was accepted to be a Trial Moderator, worked my way up to Manager, left in 2018 and now will be submitting my second application I've done so far for Garnet Gaming DarkRP.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

It varies, at a minimum I can spare a day or two a week to the role. Possible more of course but again it varies what I was doing during the day as I plan on being on during peak hours to sometimes downtime hours as well.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

My current hobby is retro game collecting which I also sell as well. I even have my own shop to do it! I do very much enjoy the interactions I get with customers and what they love in terms of game tastes. I also branch out to other pop culture stuff like cards and such. I take pride in knowing the value and knowledge of a lot of games now!

Did you read the staff rules?:

[FireHazard]

Edited by FireHazard
A new paragraph was added at the end. I feel it helps with my intentions of this staff application.
  • Like 3
  • Spicy 1
  • DarkRP Administration Team

+1

Confirming my referral 🙂 I've spoken to you a fair bit over the last few months, talking about times of past, and generally about how the server has developed over the years, and I have to say that our conversations have always been refreshing and thought-provoking. Unfortunately I wasn't around back when you were managing the server, but I have no doubt that you would have done a great job just from our conversations which show your knowledge and experience, and your genuine care for Garnet Gaming as a whole. You certainly have a lot you could bring back into the team and I look forward to your involvement. Even outside of your wealth of previous experience as a manager, you are an ideal candidate for the team with a squeaky-clean behaviour record and a lot of active hours on the server, with only positive engagements within the community and a superb application. I'd love for you to join us once again and I wish you the best of luck 👍

• Like 1