DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

[MRP] 055th M1 Carbine Scope

Suggestion : Add a scope to the M1 Carbine rifle (Barska, Short Dot & Acog)

Reasoning : It is honestly appalling how long 055th has had a unusable DMR for the longest, and it is probably time to show this gun some love. Being the only ranged option 055th has, the rifle is honestly deserving of different scopes to use. It is objectively one of the worst possible guns you can use in the entire game, and it is the only ranged option an F2P 055th soldier has. I am working on a massive DMR overhaul that I am testing out, but in the meantime just please give them a scope. If there are issues with coding the M1 Carbine to have a scope, just give 055th the De Lisle Carbine that deals 75 damage and has good firerate.

• Agree 6

+1

Not only as an officer standpoint but as a regular and community member who plays on 055th everyday, the m1 carbine is horrendously terrible. IT crucially needs a scope either that or a weapon change for the class.

• Agree 1

+1  I agree as an officer, I tell them not to use it because it's terrible. A scope is needed and we have to resort to other classes or donor weapons just to snipe back. Please consider this!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

The scout is kinda terrible not gonna lie. It's ironic is has a player cap, since no one uses it. Genuinely a meme gun. It's reliable in every single other way, aside from the scope. Like it could be a monster, but instead it's kinda just used to pretend your playing medal of honor.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

+1

Only useful as a slug shotgun, not for its intended use, defiantly needs changes to complete 055th Brigade's classes. Very glad you brought this up, every time I've mentioned it all I've heard is, "its currently being worked on" or "did you check the Trello" or "we know". Hopefully we can get this fixed.

• 2 weeks later...