DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Whiskey's ban appeal

Whiskey1
Message added by Ziggy,

logo.png

Overruled - Accepted

Personally I don't agree with this ban given the track record of players that have seen the light of day in this community and the context of the ban. Regardless, understand that staff will be keeping an close eye on your behavior in the future. You have been unbanned.

In-game name: Whiskey
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:101752557
Staff members in-game name: Tage
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:567205559
Date & Time of incident: 6/9/2023
Timezone: Atlantic
Ban Reason: Toxicity
How long were you banned for?: 6 months
Proof of Ban: image.png
What happened? (include any proof): I told a guy to hang himself on accident when I meant to say "I need him to go fuck himself" and I never said it to him directly.
I said it in a different TS channel and some guy recorded it and posted it in discord and after that they have been harassing me since then and I was hoping to either get unbanned
or get my ban reduced at least.
Why should your ban be removed?: Because I never said it to him directly nor did I mean to even say it at all and I feel like a 6 month ban is a bit to long especially with all the harassment that has been going on.

• Dumb/Shitpost 5
  • Haha 3
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Hello Whiskey, you were banned for toxicity and accumulating bans. This was factored all into your 6 month ban during the decision!

16 hours ago, Whiskey1 said:

I told a guy to hang himself on accident when I meant to say "I need him to go fuck himself" and I never said it to him directly.
I said it in a different TS channel and some guy recorded it and posted it in discord and after that they have been harassing me since then and I was hoping to either get unbanned
or get my ban reduced at least.

Regarding this, you saying that a staff member on our team should "hang themselves" is something that is not taken light hearted. Even with the excuse that you meant to say something else does not change the fact of what you said. Saying it in a different TS channel does not change the extremeness of the comment you made, we take threats like these very serious.

And dare I ask how were they harassing you? Why was the harassment not reported? You can't use the excuse of harassment coming from others as a reason to unban you. If you are not comfortable explaining it publicly on forums, please message a higher staff member and explain the harassment you have received.

TL;DR: There are multiple factors that prove you shouldn't be unbanned/have your ban reduced. If you received any form of harassment, it should've of been reported prior to the ban.

Edited by Towelieee
  • Informative 2

i MIGHT have been supportive of a whiskey ban appeal if you just owned up to it, tried to make peace with drax, and didnt try to victimize yourself, but saying you did that on accident is WILD 

• MilitaryRP Administration Team

spacer.png

Denied

Your ban will stay as it is due to your large amount of warns, previous bans, and your blatant form of toxicity/telling others to harm them selves.

While you are banned you have the ability to hop onto the TeamSpeak and other GG affiliated servers and would strongly advise to do so. We would really like to see that during your ban that you can reform and end your toxic ways. If this is something that we can see, then we can talk about you becoming unbanned early but this is not something that can happen in a few weeks. So going forward, you may appeal on 08/21 but before that we will need to see some form of you reforming otherwise it will be denied.

@Python@THEHUNTINGUYPlease lock and move : )

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1