DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Tage - Staff Application

Tage

In-game name: Tage/Zeus

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 16

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:567205559

Warns: 0

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 100 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 75R CWO Zeus has played for 1302:12:46.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: [YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Nelson, Shax, Reynolds, MrTootToot

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on Garnet as S. Mod a week ago, and a GM, and a Mod before that.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] So, I made a huge mistake joining another MRP server and resigning as staff on Garnet. I feel like all I needed was a break from Garnet and just to be somewhere else for a few days, but after a while, I realized I wasn't apart of the other server. I feel more apart here on Garnet, more apart of the community and as the staff team. I have contributed tons of time to this role and apart of the server, and I again want to prove that I am perfect for this role and that I am really dedicated, without having any other server or issue get in the way. I am fully dedicated to Garnet and I believe I will be a great role model to others and a great staff member and express my strengths within the server. I have many strengths that I can provide within this server and many accomplishes as well. I have already devoted a bunch of time into this server and as staff, and I want to show that I am eligible to become an Admin. A few reasons why I am fit for this role is I'm mature, patient with others, a huge listening ear, respectful and responsible. I am extremely well-known on the server and I believe everybody knows that. I am on every single day, sometimes in the morning, then to night. Just today making this application, I've been on the server for 16+ hours, but I'd say 2/4 is afk hours. I love being apart of the community in Garnet and I wanna show that I am a great candidate for this position again. I will always have feedback on others opinions and or staff applications and I will never be bias during a sit, or replying to a staff application. I believe I am a great role model within this server and I believe I have already proven that. I am always on in the morning and I am always there to witness minginess behavior and or people breaking rules while other staff are asleep or off at their job. I am there to give them their consequences and tell them the rights and the wrongs.

I believe I can benefit this server by bringing my responsibility and what I am able to bring to the table on this server. I can give many ideas/suggestions and opinions and different things that should or shouldn't be added to the server. I want to prove that I will not leave again for a different server, especially if we dislike that server and staff was restricted from playing it. I believe I am a great help to a lot of people in this community and I encourage people to play this game and show them this server is really a great server. When I was a S. Mod, which was like a week ago, I had a ton of sits. Most of them were training staff, although sits don't matter anymore, it was showing that I am always there and providing the correct punishments for people when there aren't much staff on. I was a role model for lower enlisted staff below my rank as they would always come to me for questions and I would provide them an answer for what question they had. Not only for staff but faction related, server related, etc. I can become a great leader and show great leadership and sportsmanship within the server. I feel like I have brought a great reputation on this server and I believe everybody can vouch for that. I do have some ups and downs with some people, but its not huge, and not with everybody. I motivate people and encourage people to do a lot of things, but obviously not bad things. I'm used for opinions if someone should be promoted or how well somebody does something. I can bring my skills and efforts to the table and show what I am capable of as a staff member and show that I am a very excellent and valuable staff member. Although I am still young, I can bring multiple suggestions and what I believe would be a great idea to implement into the server. I can strive beyond what a normal staff member can when doing their role. When I get an opinion in something, I want it to be an important say, if its like a suggestion, or another opinion for the server. I want to get at least up to Admin and stay at that rank for as long as possible. But I know this is a huge ask, but I am very curious if I can become an S. Mod again, as it wasn't too long of my resignation notice and I believe I was a great S. Mod even though all I did was sits, it showed I was there for most.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: N/A

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes,  a while ago, forgot times.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: A-lot of time everyday.

Edited by Tage
Revising
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 4

Tage is the definition of overdoing it. At times, it's very apparent that he's overwhelmed with the server, but who wouldn't feel this way when you put in as much time and commitment as he does on a daily basis? I see no issue with wanting to try different things; although he made an unexpected and sudden commitment to another server for a while, it was short-lived. I see no issue with him wanting to join back, especially knowing what the output of his work ethic is.

Confirming my Referral.

• Like 1

One of the most active members on this server by far. When it comes to dedication Tage has it in the bag. Although that unexpected resignation was pretty "goofy" I have seen his strong suits and I know he still has that drive to stay dedicated and fulfill this staff position. 

• Like 1

He was one of the most active staff members during his time on the server if he can have that level of activity still then he deserves a shot again. The only thing was the resignation which was a bit weird but right now the server could use someone like Tage. So In my opinion he deserves do get staff.

• Like 1

Saying that Tage deserves a place on the staff team is an understatement. Tage is incredibly dedicated, creative and fun. During staff sits with him he has always been professional and very easy to deal with. With GM he did a lot of fun stuff too. Tage absoletely should be back on the team and I would give a plus 10 if I could.

Easy +1

• Like 1

+1

Although the decision to jump ship to another server was pretty rash, you took full accountability for that decision and I am happy that you're back. If it were any other staff, I would not have written this +1. Solely from the fact that you have shown an unprecedented amount of commitment and work ethic for this server, we need you on the staff team. However, if you decide to jump ship again and leave us then consequences will follow

• Like 1

+1

Literally exactly what Reynolds said, just don't jump shit again or consequences will follow you've shown true dedication to this server and this community and have shown to many people you are doing your best to make it great, I think you deserve a shot so good luck and don't mess it up!

• Like 1

+1

Tage is an awesome dude, and has proved many times that he strives to keep this server running smoothly. I know that Tage will come back and go straight into doing a great job. The way that he owned up to his actions and took full responsibility says a lot about him as a person. I believe that Tage deserves another chance!

Edited by Baldur
grammar
  • Like 1

Tage is a very equipped staff member that did great when he was staff. I’ve talked with Tage plenty of times, his intentions were always good within the server and all he wanted was to help as much as possible.

However, Tage did make the spontaneous move to go to the competition of the server and see something different. I guess he figured out the community was still filled with racists, homophobes, and wannabe nazis. 💀

Tage, you leaving the server was a major setback for all of us and was surprising to majority of the staff team. Would love to see you back helping the server, keep the good intentions and I’ll always have your back. +1

• Like 1

+1

Tage is always active, literally the only on the server besides me at the time I am writing this he adds good vibes? i guess to the server a fun person to play against and talk to he is respectful and mature. I feel like he should come back in warm welcomes to the server but possibly move up slower incase the decision to leave again comes up. I would love to have him back on the server and especially staff as he does do a lot of great things. Along with this he knows the server rules and people on ther server very well along with how to work with staff. Also having a good reputation on both sides of MRP i think the server and I would love to have him back.

• Like 1