DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Dildo Finklemen - Conveyor Belts

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum] I am Suggesting that garnet Should add conveyor belts for vip's only

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]This would benefit the server by helping people with selling guns for example you could make a automatic gunshop with conveyorbelts to transport guns to the player once they pay instead of having to hand it to them i get this might sound useless but i feel it could also expand the creative mindset of the players allowing them to make more creations with the conveyor belts

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2023 at 11:25 PM, hooboododoMartian said:

-1 this would need to be another addon, and an unnecessary one at that. 

On 7/11/2023 at 8:41 PM, xHydrax420x said:

I don't see any reason to add this and it just sounds like a bunch of problems waiting to happen

On 7/10/2023 at 10:39 AM, Gruels said:

-1 could make your own weapons smith gun conveyor belt with the fading door tool

-1 as others have said it will more than likely cause problems and make load times slower. Could just make your own “conveyor belts” using props and gravity.  

Edit: 

there are already ways of making automatic gun shops.  thedudeabides has oneI believe

Edited by ImHomeless
  • The Garnut

There are really no conveyor belts in Garry's Mod, and i'm doubtful the physics engine of this game would make it very pleasant. I've seen servers in the past allow players to turn props into "ice" which means props slide against them, but it was never really successfully used for a gun shop.

Unfortunately, this will not be implemented as it only sounds like a good idea on paper.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines