SteamID: STEAM_0:1:457134218

Warns: None

TimeZone: EDT

Playtime: 323 hrs

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [Lala Lady]

Past experiences as staff: NA [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants?

I’ve had my time to know the server over my time playing till lvl95 i’ve been able to experience Garnet Gaming DarkRP to its fullest. And I can say that nothing interrupts the Game as much as people who troll or who don’t follow the rules. It's frustrating and takes from the experience of the game when others don't play by those rules. I’ve always been a community type of guy, teaching new players how to play and helping out when I can. Being a part of the Garnet Gaming team would greatly help me help others on the server. 

Having Said that I know i do have the capabilities of helping out moderate the server and help many others new to the game on how to play. I find Joy in teaching and helping out beginners and I'd love to be able to help Garnet Games with ensuring the rules of the server are followed to give others the best experience they can on the server. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

15-20 hrs a week Depending on my Job

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Music Production, Arts and craft, Digital Arts, Culinary.

Did you read the staff rules?: GN Mellows

Edited by Mellows
  • Like 2

+1 Confirming my referral. Mellows has been playing longer than I have been on the server. He was the first person I was ever friends with and taught me how to play. I have never seen a issue from him even before I was staff. He’s very knowledgeable when it comes to the rules and will always be ready to help out newer players. 

+1

These paragraphs are beautiful and your playtime is immaculate. I do not believe I've played with you before , but the referral you have tells me that you are a respective player on our server. I hope I get the chance to staff with you here on garnet. Good luck!