Towelie's Re-Introduction

Hey Garnet Gamer's, I'm making this because I've started making appearances on the server again and figured a lot of you don't know who I am.  I started playing back on the glorious map known as CsDesert as a member of the mighty Taliban, before eventually making it into 055 after many, MANY tries.  After the switch to RU I joined SSO and eventually was promoted to Major, serving as @Ethans loyal second in command.  Around this time, I also joined the staff team for a brief stint.  Towards the end of my time as a regular player, I was chosen to be a member of Vega group when it was first started, something I consider to be my greatest honor.  Unfortunately, I was somewhat forced to resign at the end of April/beginning of May after taking a 9-5 job in preparation for my 2nd year of college, in which I'm currently in and taking numerous difficult classes to prep me for business school.  I don't think I'm going to come back permanently yet because I want my full attention on school, but I wanted to re-introduce myself to the newer players!

Edited by Towelie [GG]
  • Friendly 2

Nah, MP was never for me, I was always a little bit too "free-spirited" to be an MP member.  I joined around a year ago and didn't know any US aside from Sam Slayer, Guppy, and John Reeper (they kidnapped me ALOT), but I'm sure you killed me quite a bit when I was a noob.

16 hours ago, Towelie [GG] said:

Hey Garnet Gamer's, I'm making this because I've started making appearances on the server again and figured a lot of you don't know who I am.  I started playing back on the glorious map known as CsDesert as a member of the mighty Taliban, before eventually making it into 055 after many, MANY tries.  After the switch to RU I joined SSO and eventually was promoted to Major, serving as @Ethans loyal second in command.  Around this time, I also joined the staff team for a brief stint.  Towards the end of my time as a regular player, I was chosen to be a member of Vega group when it was first started, something I consider to be my greatest honor.  Unfortunately, I was somewhat forced to resign at the end of April/beginning of May after taking a 9-5 job in preparation for my 2nd year of college, in which I'm currently in and taking numerous difficult classes to prep me for business school.  I don't think I'm going to come back permanently yet because I want my full attention on school, but I wanted to re-introduce myself to the newer players!

Hello cunt!

luv u

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...